1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wolf team schedule discussion

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Harsh, Dec 4, 2013.

1. All Those people who were left imagining their MJDs flying around after Italia-Linea's detailed reports about the WolfMoto Remaps can gather around and witness this announcement I am about to make.

Adarsh and Rajeev, The WolfPack of the famed WolfMoto Remaps shall be arriving in Mumbai to Remap our cars!

They're here in Mumbai from 6th December- 8th December, 2013.

They'll be mapping cars through out!

The venue shall be shortly revealed since they are still looking at a couple of deals.

All those interested please register with me.

Those who haven't yet known what wolf moto is

Please Read:

| :: WOLF Performance Tuning :: |

And What Fellow Tfian, Italia-Linea, Feels About it!

|http://www.teamfiat.co.in/engine-drivetrain/10884-remap-can-change-your-life-wolfmoto-switchable-remaps.html | Italia-Linea's Thread.

Harsh Buch
    harshbbuch@gmail.com

:dancing
    4 people like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Harsh,

Thanks for the news. I guess the price which you mentioned during the meet is the same. I will be interested in checking out the remap process. Do let me know the location and the timimgs. I will probably drop in on Sat/Sun if things at home permit.
    1 person likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    From what I have read, parameter changing looks like a safer bet and sure it works well. What will be interesting to know is how the engine performs or handles under various stresses in the long run. If constant gear-shifting while city driving can be avoided it will probably be a boon for the clutch plates and engine as well as far as the hardware benefit goes.

It is a common practice for engine manufacturers to keep the engine in a sweet spot just about right to make it fail safe and acceptable too for the mass markets, a tad less to it's actual capability. Even if the modified parameters for the rail and other things are under rated max capacity, the question still arises why the company engineers would not make the engine to run as peppy as the wolfmoto team tunes it! Is there something important that we a are missing here.

If possible, I would definitely like to collect more data on this as it is no doubt very interesting stuff and proposition for our MJDs. Hope to make it there to witness the events. Pardon my skepticism and hope it does'nt dampen the spirits!
  4. I have remapped car at 32K on Odo, running fine at 59K now. I intend to keep running the car until wheels come off and engine fries.
    7 people like this.
  5. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    Lets Hope for the best! Keeping my fingers crossed for it...
    1 person likes this.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Re: The WOLF pack enters Mumbai. Dates 6th-8th, December.

That's the spirit I am talking about. Some lead, while others follow! :D

Heart sent for our mutual benefit..!
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    WOLF Moto - B'lore Visit - 25-26th July 2014

Rajiv and team are flying back from Mumbai and will be in B'lore on the night of 8th. The plan is to be here till late evening on Monday, the 9th December. Will post updates on place and plan, as soon as I get updates from them.

Rajan
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Planning for a remap, Rajan?
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Not yet Gurjinder. Rajiv does not have the switchable variety for the T-Jet. I have agreed to meet him and discuss feasibility and maybe offer a dump of my ECU for R&D.

Rajan
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    6-8th they are in Mumbai and 8-9th they are in Bangalore? Do they have multiple teams to work on remaps?
    1 person likes this.