1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Woke up THE DRAGON( PALIO 1.6 GTX) from the DUNGEON !!!

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by bharath0016, Apr 18, 2014.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    instead of keeping the other compartment empty, you could have put some kind of day time lamp set up or Parking light with LED lamp.. Nevertheless, it looks good ::T
  2. swiftnfurious

swiftnfurious Timido

Kerala
    Though the stock look is gone, it does look nice. The black shade gels with the color well. But I did NOT like the half ring angel eyes. It should have been atleast a full ring (almost). That does take away a fair share of beauty of the lights.

Howz the ring connected? To the park light? However, I would have been happy if you had gone with the Extreme Vision / NB+ than projectors. The stock looks of the Palio is priceless.
  3. bharath0016

bharath0016 Novizio

Bangalore
    I just wanted to keep the Look very very Simple hence went with one ring and nothing.

CONNECTION: Its a Bi-XENON and hence the High Beam and Low Beam works with the usual Stick Switch.
    RINGS are separately connected to a switch and not to Parking. I usually Off the Rings when Projectors are at work. Especially Highways. This saves the Age of the LEDs.
    Half Ring rather 3/4th ring looks better that the FULL in my opinion as it adds aggression to the over all looks. I wanted the car to look Aggressive but not SHOWOFF kind ;)
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    looking great bharath!! ::T
    1 person likes this.
  5. bharath0016

bharath0016 Novizio

Bangalore
    The ABARTH FEVER Continues !!!

From CHINA with Love