1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

With Less HP, My Linea Covers More HP!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, Oct 10, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Another inspiring and breathtaking road trip. Thanks for taking all of us along with your Linea. I have a feel of travelling with you to all these places.

I did not have much time and reserved this thread to be read leisurely when I get time and read the whole travelogue in a single go. Awesome it is. :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot for the superlative compliments, Pauleralil. North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Mizoram, Tripura and Manipur are waiting to be explored!

Thank you very much for the kind appreciation and compliments, Ramesh. :)
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Petrol Cost

Here are the details of expenditure incurred for fuel:

PetrolCost.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Lodging Expenses

Here are the details of lodging expenses incurred:

LodgingExpenses.jpg
    3 people like this.
  5. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I did a 5000km trip in the last 2 weeks, and interestingly, there was no drop in the engine oil level.

I own a Punto MJD. I remember that in the very beginning ( < 10,000 km ODO ) , the oil level used to drop after long drives but that has stopped now.

Nice travelogue and an inspiration for us to visit these places.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    It is a known fact that 1.4 FIRE consumes more engine oil compared to 1.3 MJD. My SA at Mysore Road Concorde Motors used to mention that fact whenever I queried on consumption pattern of engine oil.

Thanks a lot for the compliments.
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Toll Paid

Here are the details of toll paid. Contrary to the popular trend, some toll remain the same as compared to the last year's. For example, the toll of Yashwantrao Chavan Expressway [Mumbai Pune Expressway] remains unchanged at rupee-symbol.gif 165. The total toll paid was rupee-symbol.gif 4,409.

TollPaid.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Amount Spent At A Glance

AmountAtAGlance.jpg

TotalAmountSpendPieChart.jpg

This travelogue has come to an end at last! :) Thanks a lot once again to all.
    5 people like this.
  9. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    Ravi sir, the way u document each and every minute detail of ur trip is just :wow!! Hats off!!:clapping
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Here I must clarify about the food expenses. In Dalhousie [3 nights] and Mussoorie [3 nights], the package included breakfast and dinner and the hotel bills included the food also [see the statement showing lodging expenses for details]. In Mount Abu, complimentary breakfast was included in the hotel bill. At Amrtisar, we had our dinner and breakfast at the Golden Temple langar. At Paonta Sahib gurudwara's langar, we had our dinner while driving from Mussoorie to Bikaner. My wife had packed enough idlies and tomato chutney for the first day's dinner and the next day's breakfast. So, the food expenses on stand alone basis looked less. Having said that, we are light eaters too. While on the move, we used to eat less. On many days, we skipped full-fledged lunch and instead, managed with dry fruits, nuts and biscuits washed down by fruit juice. :)
    Thanks a lot for the compliments, onlymakarand.
    1 person likes this.