1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

With Less HP, My Linea Covers More HP!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, Oct 10, 2012.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    This is one heck of the trip with climax of 1800 km single drive.

all the way from mount abu to home sweet home.

wishing you a many more miles with linea!
    1 person likes this.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Raviji, I was late to get on to this thread. Just a few glances and I was amazed at your whole trip . Fantastic effort and I am speechless to express my amazement at how much dedication, effort you have put in wholeheartedly. Your compilation is truly remarkable and I am sure my friends in this forum will agree with me when I say that we have a very remarkable brother among us who is an example in many forms for us youngsters. Truly special. May God bless you in all you do.

Ravi sir, When are you coming to Chennai ? We will arrange a fantastic meet. What say Ramjn?

Abdul
    3 people like this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, Sundhu Kumar.

Thanks, Abdul. I will be in Chennai from October second week onwards. Sure, I will be happy to meet you all guys. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Keep inspiring us :)

I wish I could travel and keep logs like you do.

You are truly an inspiration. Will copy your log format for the time being for future trips :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    You are most welcome, ShahJahan. :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    Hello Ravi sir. I am still dreaming to cover these places and you are realizing these. Awesome trip logs. :thumbup:

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Blue Umbrella, The Spark

Many years ago, I watched The Blue Umbrella, an excellent film shot in Khajjiar and Dalhousie in Himachal Pradesh. I have always wanted to visit these places since then. First, I tried to visit them during my return journey from Leh/Srinagar in 2011, but in vain due to road conditions; then, again, I wanted to club these places along with my visit of Kinnaur-Spiti-Lahaul circuit, but had to drop them due to time constraints. I could drive to these enchanting places only in September 2013! :)

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

I was searching for similar Japanese blue umbrella in Dalhousie, but ended up procuring this one made in China! :)

DSC00672.jpg

More to come.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    14 people like this.
  8. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    wow! THE t log to look forward to! i cant help but constantly check TFI when ur T Logs are on! keep rocking and inspiring us sir!!:wow:clap
    1 person likes this.
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Very good & nice trip details as usual from you Ravi Ji. Many congrats for successful trip. Nostalgic Blue umbrella :).
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am all set to watch Lootera, another film shot in Kalatop and Dalhousie, on Sony HD channel today at 12:00 noon. :)

Thanks a lot, onlymakarand.

Thank you very much, BoseSuman.