1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wishing to buy a used Linea Emotion Pack

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Ra Je-Sh, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Ra Je-Sh

Ra Je-Sh Timido

Calicut
    Linea 1.3
    I wish to buy a used linea emotion pack. What are the precautions to be taken by me? What are the factors to be considered?

This is a love affair :)
  2. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @Ra Je-Sh glad to know towards your love towards a fiat, Here are the precautions which are necessary :
    1. Check the vehicle throughly in and out.
    2. Check whether all the electricals and functions are working inside the vehicle.
    3. Verify the previous service history and look out for errors. I everything is fine then go for it.
    4. Get the vehicle checked by an experienced mechanic or at FASS.
    5. Check the vehicle's fluids, belts etc. and also th tyre condition.
    6. If you like the car then book it with a token advance so that he doesnot sell the car to anyone by the time you decide and say your decision and you come to know that the car is sold.

All the best with your purchase.
    Thanks and Regards
    CSR
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Could you give some details of the car? Model, ODO, availability of service history etc?
  4. Ra Je-Sh

Ra Je-Sh Timido

Calicut
    Linea 1.3
    Spotted a car nearby.
    It is Linea Emotion Pack 2010
    ODO : 69000
    Service history is not available with KVRfiat :( The owner swears that they have done all the service at TASS and FASS except the one for 60000 Kms.
    Neat exteriors. No rust. no accidents. interior is not so neat. engine and vehicle performance is good. new yokohama tyres. new battery.
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    This is strange. If all periodic services were done at FASS/TASS (and other visits to FASS), FASS should be able to give the report.
    When I visit Hyson, the SA will mention "you visited Pinnacle..., Mohandas FIAT.. " etc.

Otherwise, car seems to be maintained in good condition.
  6. Ra Je-Sh

Ra Je-Sh Timido

Calicut
    Linea 1.3
    IMG_20151006_151236.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2015 ---
    This is the car I mentioned
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2015 ---
    stearing is not so soft (I am driving a fiat for the first time). wheel alignment is not so correct i think, the car moves in right direction when steering wheel is let free.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    This can easily be corrected at FASS. I suggest FASS, as the rear wheel alignment cannot be done outside.
    My car faced rear wheel alignment issues (thanks to our roads) and was fixed at FASS.

One of my colleagues drive the same car. Odo has gone beyond 70K, KL01 registration.
    Would you mind sharing the asking price?
  8. Ra Je-Sh

Ra Je-Sh Timido

Calicut
    Linea 1.3
    asked for 4 lacs. he is willing to sell @ 3.75 lacs
  9. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Considering the fact that it's a 2010 model and odo it has done, the price 3.75 lacs is a Okish price. Try getting it for 3.5-3.6 lacs . I agree with @limraj that where ever vehicle is serviced, the info. is available at any FASS in India.
  10. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3