1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wishes to all TFI'ns

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Manusankar, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Manusankar

Manusankar

Chennai
    Hi I am Manusankar staying in chennai.I have a Fiat linea emotion MJD. Its been pleaseure for me to join your group.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

My Linea is HIP Hop black and had done 41000 km and still going strong. Totally i am so much impressed with the performance
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Manusankar and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Also open ownership thread and share your experiences with your car.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

welcome Manusankar to TFI..
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI, Manu , 41 K that must be a great bond with linea.
  5. LaTour

LaTour

Chennai
    Welcome to TFI, ManuSankar. I have seen the HHB Punto and it's stunningly awesome. I haven't yet seen the HHB Linea though. You might be laughing at me for this as Linea has been around for a considerable years. However, only after becoming a FIATian, I've started noticing other siblings now. :) HHB on Linea should look good too.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Manusankar to TFI with Linea and HHB is a muscular color which matches perfect with the Linea.
    Since you have done miles on the beauty do write on the overview of the behavior of the beauty
  7. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    My hearty Advance Happy new year wishes to all our TFIs. I have joined TFI this year and now I am owning a Fiat car. Thanks to all our team fiat members to have such a great portal/forum.

Do we have any statistics thread like how many users joined current year, how many users bought fiat cars after our TFIs review/comments (current and past). And what are the total users in TFI and how many owning fiat? I have tried to find these details. I am unable to get this. Any thoughts/suggestions?
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI. Please include chennai in your profile.
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Manusankar, Welcome to TFI.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome manusankar to TFi... :)
    Keep driving safe & keep posting in TFi....