1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wireless FM Transmitter

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by fiatlover, Mar 10, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    IMO this device looks cheap. Better you go to for AUX Cable.

Visit Blaupunkt Authorised Service Center & they will fix the issue for you. It wont take more than Rs. 500.

Once Aux Cable fixed you can connect your mobile phone, music player to music system ( which has 3.5 mm audio jack only )
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Hi, My problem got resolved. today morning I was just checking the functioning of all the buttons. When I keep the FM button pressed for a while and then scanned it worked. But earlier I tried with FM tuner position and scanning didn't select any station.
    I think recently I had disconnected the battery for top up and this caused FM stop working.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey kedar i tried with the blaupunkt dealer in rajkot but what he tried didnt work for me. i have a blaupunkt system and dynamic pk variant. my brother will be visiting bombay next week so i can ask him to get it for me. can you help me with the specs, like which wire and to be fixed where?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Whenever you bro comes to Mumbai ask him to contact Sandeep. He has done for His Punto MJD Emotion. PM Sandeep he will give the address of that shop. If he is planning to come over to Pune then I will be there to help him.
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Upgraded my FM Transmitter to Aux

About a week back I got myself one of these..
    satechi_soundfly_aux.jpg

It is Soundfly Aux, it is basically an MP3 player with an Aux out facility as well as an FM Transmitter but with much higher sound quality than the Rs.500/- you get locally. Now I can connect this to the car HU through Aux cable that Cinju gave me.
    So far I had never really felt the need to change the speakers... now I do. ;)
    The cost of the item is around 1.8K, shipping will take that to 3.6K

They have a standard model for those who does not need Aux called Soundfly SD or something and a bluetooth one called Soundfly BT, that can handle calls as well once paired with your mobile.
    Soundfly-SD-WMA-MP3-Player-Car-Fm-Transmitter-for-SD-Card-USB-Stick-Mp3-Player-0.jpg
    soundfly-bt-bluetooth-car-fm-transmitter-.jpg
  6. Hey Roy will it work on Dec 2010 Punto Models (Delphi/Bosch HU).....Did you get yourself the BT one or the normal
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    For Delphi/Bosch HU, you cannot use the Aux, rest everything will work fine. You will be connecting through FM.
    I got the one with Aux as Aux is working fine in my HU.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  8. So can we user BT one with the SD Card....? Do we have any USB option on this product. ? Can you share the link/url please :) ?
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes, the BT one has SD card slot and USB port. You can check Amazon for the product or you can check out the manufacturer Satechi
  10. PranavOne

PranavOne Amatore

Chennai