1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wings of Fire

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 Fire' started by Pranob Mukharjee, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Pranob Mukharjee

Pranob Mukharjee Novizio

Indore
    tfi.jpg Prologue

Introduction :

My self Pronob Mukharjee aged 28 lives and works in Indore as an IT professional. Belongs to a middle class family (lower-middle class would be more close) owning a car was always a dream for my family and me since childhood, so let me take you on a ride of glimpses of my dream came true.

I purchased a used Fiat Linea 1.4 Fire Emotion an became proud FIAT owner last month.

Acknowledgements :

Thanks to all the fabulous ownership/travelogue writers who inspired me to write my ownership review so soon though its been a week and couple of hundred km done with my muscular baby, few to name "Ravi J", "Vahanpujari", "Saharsh" and all others.
    Thanks to my friend and family who stood with me starting from the decision making to selection to delivery.

More to come soon, there are lots of thoughts, memories rolling in my mind, will soon shape them in words and get back here for next phase to this ride. Please pardon me for any mistakes in writing.

Regards
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Welcome to Tfi ,Pranob !
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome and congratulations Pronob Da :)

Enjoy the wonderful car that the Linea is.
    Pranob Mukharjee likes this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Pranob..!

So what is it Pranob or Pronob Mukharjee? you know with the spelling differences in names and all these days. :)
    Also enjoy the presidential ride.. ;)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to Team FIAT Pranobda and I am pretty sure that you will have great time on TFI.
  6. Pranob Mukharjee

Pranob Mukharjee Novizio

Indore
  7. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Welcome to TFI Pranab :) How much was the on road price for your beauty??
  8. Pranob Mukharjee

Pranob Mukharjee Novizio

Indore
    @kailasmenon2000 For this 2009 model having 57K on oddo with some minor exterior issues I was able to nail the deal total in near about 3Lac, with few more quick spending on tyres (planned to change them in next 500-600 km run) and few more accessories.

For the rest detailed info I think it would be good to let me cover all that in my ownership review aka (next parts of "glimpses of my dream came true")

Regards
    varunrtr likes this.
  9. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai

Thats a good price Pranob. The car looks great & well maintained. One thing you can do is change the headlamps. It'll really help in visibility. Ive done that last year & its a real boon. Seems like the right one is fine on yours. Left is faded I guess.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Nyce introduction. Warm welcome to the family and congrats on your beauty.