1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Windows phone thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by ajuvignesh, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Within next month. Well, in that case, go ahead with 620!
    1 person likes this.
  2. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Lumia 520 has been listed for preorder on flipkart for 10.5k. So expect 720 to be launched real soon now. I hope they keep the price around 18k. As it is I'm miffed because of just 512 mb ram.

Sent from my Motorola Defy+ via Tapatalk app
  3. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Yeah, it's available since last couple of days. And for 720, prices are out, in UK, at 249 pounds which is roughly about 20k INR.
  4. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Bought lumia 620 yesterday for 14 k. yet to use it a lot as i don't have micro sim which i will be getting in a day or two. @avinash i will be bombarding you with plenty of questions very soon :p
    2 people like this.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ajuvignesh, Whoaa.. One more L620. Congrats & which color?? For sure, gradually Lumia series is picking up :up
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    My brother has zeroed on the Lumia 520. Waiting for it to be launched.

Excited to experience WP8!
    1 person likes this.
  7. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Its lime green. Actually 620 is available for 13.7K @ flipkart. just noticed their offer. :A
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Its okay, couple of hundreds wont make a big difference, just enjoy your device. Dont worry about the price now; just like after buying a car, no use of cribbing about new discounts / offers :evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  9. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on your new 620!!!

Why do you need to wait for micro sim!? Just punch the form the sim case, & you have a micro sim with you! Haha!

Shoot it out! You are most welcome! :up

- - - Merged Post - - -

Pics please!

Did you get it from Nokia priority show room?
    1 person likes this.
  10. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My sim card is a older one which cannot be cropped, as the size of the electronic stuff is bigger. At last i got a new punched micro sim from airtel crappy customer relation office for Rs 125.
    I rang up airtel customer service to clarify the cost and they said its just Rs 25. When i asked the office they said "This sim is enabled with airtel money service bla bla bla and hence the rate is 125". I argued them a lot that i'm already a airtel money user but nothing happened in favor of me. Then i called airtel customer care for help. They said they cant help me out and i have to deal with the customer relation office.:A. As i was in busy time schedule i left the place. I'm one of the highly disappointed customers of airtel.

I got it from spice hotspot .In poorvika- 14550,The mobile store- 14500, sangeetha- 14750.

I'm a hotmail user and i have all contacts in hotmail account. When i synchronized my mobile only the email ids got transferred but not the mobile numbers. Any idea how to transfer phone numbers from hotmail account?