1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Windows phone thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by ajuvignesh, Mar 17, 2013.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hearty congratulations!

ramesh sir

you are an authentic fiat fan.who crave about build quality.

even though all go for lumia 925,you proved maverick by buying 920,which weighs almost 200 gms.

lumia 920 alias linea 2009 model,weighs more+heavy steering+turbo wakes up after 2200 rpm.

To me nokia lumia 920 is the last true blooded product which has nokia DNA.(like merc w124,w140,w126 over engineered product).

rest everything driven by market,for ex.lumia 925 weigh less,(why because people want light steering).

you seduced me by sending this videos.

1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Need help from Windows phone experts. :D

One strange issue with my Lumia 920. When the phone is idle for certain time, it looks like getting into sleep mode. I meant Sleep because, during that time whoever call me are redirected to my voice mail box. I am having this issue every night and the phone becomes normal when I make some calls in the morning. What's the issue here? and any solution to this?
  3. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore

Did you tried Factory reset ?,Try installing latest updates using Zune.
  4. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on your new acquisition! Excellent choice! Welcome to the club of L920!!!

Do download: Glance Background, Lumia Pusher, Imagefusion, Voice recorder Pro+, Windows Phone Insider; and all the Nokia Cam apps around 7 are there!

Btw, got a red L720 for my mom! To my surprise, it's 'almost' the size of my L920! ::V

L925 has AMOLED display. L920 has IPS LCD. But the difference is hardly noticeable; like I said before, it's only when you see both together side by side with the same theme colours. & yes, L925 has 7 floating lenses.

If you want to check the performance, try this if you could get your hands on an S3 which has a quad core processor. Apart from booting time & all, check out how brilliantly L920 along with WP8 handles high end graphic games like the ''Six-Guns''. L920 blows away S3 in every aspect!
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    I've never faced such an issue with my L920 so far, and haven't come across like this issue in any other forum too! :confused:

Try doing a soft reset.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Guys, post up screenshots of your "home screens" , if thats the proper term. It'll be nice to see how everyone has organised the tiles.

Cheers.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Here you go. Screenshots of my Lumia 620's homescreen

Sent from my Lumia using Tapatalk

wp_ss_20131127_0001.jpg

wp_ss_20131127_0002.jpg
    6 people like this.
  8. teky

teky Esperto