1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Windows phone thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by ajuvignesh, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

There is no Extra settings option in Windows 8 Lumia's
  2. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    The vibration is not that annoying; you'll get used to it.

From, you're avatar pic, I would suggest you to get Lumia 1020, which has 2GB of RAM, far more advanced battery than L920, and y'know it well, ''41mega-pixel'' Carl Zeiss Lens, with all high end techs like OIS et all, which is for sure, going to impress you a lot! :up

Btw, L1020, would most probably hit our shores by October.
  3. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Nope. Just L920. Regarding the Amber update (GDR2), the new features include, Radio, Double tap to wake, Data sense, Glance Screen, Lumia color profile, Call/SMS blocking, & overall performance improvement. I've noticed far more better call quality too! Also, Nokia's caller tune & sms tune are now different.

And, we just have ''display+touch'' settings in Lumia range. No extra settings option.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No Avinash. I really don't expect a super duper camera from a mobile phone. It should just satisfy with all the settings as intented by the user. It is my opinion though. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. ^^+1 to that...
    Nokia pureview was a supper dud..but I wonder why is nokia not developing any other platform. .symbian was the best(according to me) at those times, but after that they are clueless...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  6. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    @naveen2cool:

Amber update is available for 720 now. Do update it! Am not sure, if you might get the glance screen settings, but you sure must be getting 'data sense', that would keep track of your data usage. It's really a good one, to keep in track of our data usage.

Do update your experience.
    1 person likes this.
  7. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
  9. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    My bad! It's indeed through nokia care suite. Recently was inquiring on 720 for my mom, & was informed that new 720's come with GDR2; not sure, on how true that piece of info could be!

Anyways, don't update through care suite. Just wait for the official release!
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    The official update should be out by the end of September. Will update my experience one I experience it :D