1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Windows phone thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by ajuvignesh, Mar 17, 2013.

1. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Lumia 520 & 820 available at very good price :). check superdeal @ homeshop18.

Mobile Superdeal

Kiran
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Everybody,
    I did not make the final choice still, confused over getting the best option.
    Kindly, can you provide me the information that which one among the two, Lumia720 or CanvasII, works properly with the Blue & Me ?
    Does Canvas possess the phone-book option? and moreover which one has better Camera functions ?
    Please, do respond to help a FIAT-Lover decide. Help as usual as TFIians are known for.
    Regards,
    S A SHAH
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  3. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Lumia 720 has a better camera with carl zeiss lens, but does not have a zoom. Its available @ less than 16K. Check Amazon.in,
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Lumia 720 would have bettery overall finish and quality both in hardware as well as OS.
    But Windows Marketplace doesn't have as many apps as Google Play Store of Canvas.
    Windows Phone 8 is really very smooth and interface too is good but it doesn't have customization like that of Android where you can change everything at your will be it launcher, lock screen etc. Even setting a custom ringtone was pain in WP 7, 7.5 and 7.8 don;t know if it has changed with WP8
    Battery of Windows Phone is mindblowing even with heavy usage, Android users can only dream of having battery backup like that of Windows.
    1 person likes this.
  5. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    What about the compatibility of these two with Blue&Me ?
  6. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Is there any way that we can play phone music via Bluetooth on our car which has blue n me ? I tried with my android but failed.

Can a Windows phone do it ? Or it isn't just possible ?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  7. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Not to forget the Nokia Music & Big Flix Subscriptions...
    Having owned an Android mobile for close 2years now I feel the Windows Phone Interface very refreshing.
    Yes, battery backup, on 520 lasts for 2 days with still some juice left...
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Unfortunately, not possible. I have tried everything recommended, both on my Android tablet and on my Windows phone in vain. I did manage a hack soultion for Aux-In, but that does not mute when a call comes in. I am now seriously considering parrot smart asteroid and trashing the B&M altogether. Researching on rooting the asteroid to support Google Play, specifically Torque Pro support :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  9. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @patchyboy thank you :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  10. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    Posting a pic of my lumia720 lock screen

wp_ss_20130627_0002[1].jpg
    Both should work properly with Blue & Me except the message reader, but the lumia will show you a notification when a message is received but wont display or read the message.
    Camera of Lumia720 is very good. battery life, built quality etc are other pros.
    Pinch to zoom is there.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    2 people like this.