1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Windows phone 7

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Larryripper, Jan 6, 2012.

1. This thread is all about WP7 , Software Gaint Released WP7 in 2010 Q4 , Since then i am using WP7 its really awesome .

ppl who always like to be on social network this is something which you can prefer as FB is integrated with the phone .

those who are using WP7 can share there likes here :)

2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I guess big leap for MS will really come with win8, if they keep it the way it is being promised. A win8 tab is my next "I want it", if it is launched. :)
  3. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    Apps are starting to flow now ..
    i hope to see MS neck to neck with iOs

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Apps are starting to flow now ..
    i hope to see MS neck to neck with iOs
  4. Kaps : i Gues u already using WDP , me too waiting to have my hands on W8 tabs :)

Tarun : as of now WP MP has 50,000+ Counting , It will be surely lead the market by 2013 ..

I seriously like the metro concept about the WP7 it was something new and awesome work done by MS :)
  5. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    i've had WP7 for a while now.. HTC mozart to be specific. The newer "Mango" phones are waaay better than the first gen phones.
  6. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Heard that BT file transfer is not possible.Is it like we can't transfer a pic from other mob to our WP mob? Why is it like that?
  7. As of now WP7 does not support FT via BT .. But the next version will have that option , anyways i just use BT for my hands free .. :)