1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will you go for ground clearence upgrade if Fiat offer it as a kit?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by sungoa2010, Jan 29, 2012.

Will you opt for Ground clearence upgrade if it is available at TASS?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
  2. No

75 vote(s)
  1. NAREN64

I voted NO, because I am used to the low GC & learned to drive with the same without scraping the bottoms. Secondly I do not want the original suspension settings to be changed.
  2. My 2009 Fiat Linea MJD seems to be kissing every humps in the Bangalore Roads lately.

Got a quote from TATA Concorde that the GC kit for LINEA would cost close to 15k. I was not so impressed.
    Wanted to check if any of our experts here have tried an after market sports suspension for a LINEA.
  3. kvk

kvk Amatore

My Linea is also 2009 and have got the kit done at Concorde motors and the cost was around 13k which included wheel alignment and wheel balancing.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Happy with the Current GC,
    used to it, Just a Slow down at the bumps, then SHOOT,,,,:evil:
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  5. Dear TFI team,
    I have got my Punto Emotions Ground clearance kit changed and i am very happy with the new hight of my vehicle, it really works and ever since the change it has not kissed the ground. I am loving it...:)
    4 people like this.
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Nice to see a tfian from Ambala
    You got it done from Metro Motors?
  7. yes from Metro Motors Ambala
  8. vipin.rai

vipin.rai Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anybody who has upgraded his Punto/Linea GC, please share your experience on this forum. Because even cautious driving on not so bad road, I end up scraping my punto. In addition, I am planning to do Leh circuit in 2013, so increased GC will be very much helpful.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  9. I have upgrade the GC kit about 6 months back, I am seeing steering has got little play ,which did not exist in the earlier setup.
    Does any one know what could be wrong? This play feels more at higher sppeds where in i have keep searching for wheel position
  10. Yes i have got my Punto Emotion upgraded with new suspension and really quite satisfied with it, now i drive carefree as i it does not kiss the ground any more.