1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will you go for ground clearence upgrade if Fiat offer it as a kit?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by sungoa2010, Jan 29, 2012.

Will you opt for Ground clearence upgrade if it is available at TASS?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
  2. No

75 vote(s)
  1. sungoa2010

Let us have a poll on how many of us would go for ground clearence upgradation if Fiat provide provide it at TASS in future.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Most certainly. I have a plan to drive down to Leh from Chennai. If the GC is increased, I would be more comfortable.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

I would rather go for a car upgrade!!(God willing).You can not trust TATA a.s.s guys with this kind of job,they do not even know about changing pollen filter.
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Car upgrade to another Fiat?
    If so, doesn't make sense Bala without the 1.6 MJD.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Car upgrade to another Fiat??!!!,Oh my God,don't ever scare me like that.Yes,am a hardcore Fiat fan who waited for Linea's launch for more than 2 years and bought one with out even a test drive,but never again a FIAT,once bitten twice shy!(am bitten atleast 10 times,10 different ways and at 10 different places!)
    I have lost my heart to another European sedan,which is another market dud,selling only 10o units a month,so not going to test waters(may be their 0%interest offer,offered at times may tempt).Finally after Linea ownership,am scared to purchase and own a car.
  6. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    ^ Sir you should sell your car asap.. and get rid of a FIAT.
    wat's the point of driving a car who bites you back ?? right !
    2 people like this.
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Haha.. well no other european beauty would give you such a great driving pleasure in this segment for sure...

Well you would know this after u sell your car...

Regarding the GC upgrade its worth the price provided you really need that height..

Am very much happy with my GC for my punto. Honestly I don't need GC upgrade but yea would surely wait for an 1.6MJD for sure..

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Yes, but with strings attached. If the GC upgrade costs within Rs 10 k or so, yes. Otherwise, no and my Linea will continue to kiss huge speed-breakers and get therapeutic treatment at authorised service centre.:p
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I dared to select GP for 2nd time even my former 75 BHP was bad piece.
    Even I hated her at each moment I still like FGT oil burner

So don't be prejudice. If I am not wrong, your car is giving brake problem.

I had advised you once to replace complete brake system.

Even my M Dzire is also giving brake problem from the 1st date of purchase.
    I am trying to get part replacement from rude Maruti ASS.

Sometime we get bad piece. It's luck factor
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  10. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I would not go for a GC increase, the reason being that I haven't had issues with GC so far. I own a GP active and I would rather invest on a good set of alloys. I would in the process get a minor GC benefit. Moreover, I believe the 2012 Punto has lost a fair bit of sheen with the raised GC.

1 person likes this.