1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will you buy a Fiat as your next car? Give the immedie response in your mind

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Feb 8, 2012.

?

Will you opt for Fiat brand for next buy

1. Yes

112 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. Not sure

15 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I owning third Fiat in last 7 years (Palio, Punto and Linea).
    There is no reason for me not to get next Fiat car :).
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Although this LINEA purchase was a just purchase of a new car but then i realized that my dad had a pretty FIAT full collection starting with Primiar padmini. After that NE118 and now FIAT -LINEA- !!
    And i must say next car of mine will be FIAT for sure! Cause once you drove Linea/Punto your standerds shoot up pretty high.
    I'll wait for sure but i'll buy FIAT!
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Hi all, thanks for participating in this poll and I think now the poll has almost saturated. And it proved that irrespective of some small niggles here and there Fiat still continue to win the heart and 88.73 percentage of voters(till this today's date) written fiat as their next car in their heart. 11.3% are not sure and 7.34 % said no. Also thanks for all for sticking to the point and not taking the thread for bashing others.

Moderators: Please close the thread temporarily and we will open it for the new buyers opinions later.
    Thanks in advance.
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Its a big Yes for me.

My rust case is very well known on the TFI. I got best possbile support from Fiat. Yes it took time but because of stupid Oberoi cars not because of Fiat. And then got another treatment just because of Fiat. I am sure it must had costed good amount for Fiat but they kept my satisfection on top.
    Mr. AXN, Aneesh, Karan and others have seen quality of paint on my car, its just excellent now. Even othe workshops says its just excellent.
    1 person likes this.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Fiat please bring a high quality SUV/Sedan for 15 to 25 lakhs and I will buy it for sure. otherwise I have to go for Skoda:(
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  6. Its been 7 FIAT's for me now and it will continue to be so. :)
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  7. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I bought a Punto 3 months back...

I'm looking forward for either EVO,500L or Linea or Viaggio as my next car ..nothing else :)
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    yes of course , I will buy SUV if its @ my budget.
  9. arunrush

arunrush

Bengaluru
    ownin 3 fiats' nw :p
  10. As someone who loves cars as well as driving them by self, and having owned an Alto Lxi, I was skeptical about the driving fun that I might get from a FIAT. I mean, when it comes to responses from car, I get really picky. IMHO, I find driving Hyundai's as driving toy cars, they just lack that feel to driver. In this regard, I had always loved my Alto and Swift.
    But T-Jet... it has outperformed in all of my expectations..
    FIAT has definitely built a driver's car... and I am sure.. after this experience, It is going to be hard for me to switch....