1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will you buy a Fiat as your next car? Give the immedie response in your mind

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Feb 8, 2012.

Will you opt for Fiat brand for next buy

1. Yes

112 vote(s)
  2. No

9 vote(s)
  3. Not sure

15 vote(s)
  1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Amit, exisitng Bravo is in the last phase of it's production cycle. May be this year Bravo production will be seized because it's sales are taking a dip (Sergio stated that). Instead FIAT/Chrysler are working on a Cross-over on alfa giulietta C-Wide platform with indepedent suspension for all four wheels for Bravo's replacement (more like Nissan Juke which has brought Nissan back in sales charts of Europe). That shouldn't be a bad vehicle at all. If you fancy c segment hatchback/sedan, Alfa giulietta/giulia/dodge dart has more chances to make it to India by 2014. But Bravo was a looker! Hope they don't waste it's design lines/theme & carry it over to the cross over or some sedan/hatchback.
  2. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Amit who? Only time I saw a bravo up close was in the auto expo 4 years ago. really loved the lines on that one!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Certainly BOLD Yes

Next will be diesel tough :)
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

MODS NOTE - Please stick to the topic guys!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
  5. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Certainly YES! In fact, since the day I got the TJet+, I have been toying with the idea of getting a 90HP too! It would be a killer combo to have the best of both worlds - top end versions of Fiat's best Petrol and Diesel engines, sedan and hatchback. Wow, that's like the perfect American dream of having a weekday car (hatchback) and a weekend/highway Sedan!
  6. Joseph

Joseph Novizio

Definitely YES....I own a Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion and driving is always a pleasure, thanks to the torquey engine and highway dynamics. An upgrade to Sedan class is definitely going to be a Linea. Waiting for more options from FIAT.

Joseph Bejoy
  7. Definitely a YES if I am planning for a new car.
  8. Definetly YES. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
  9. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Well my next will be an SUV, given an option between Fiat SUV and any other brand, definitely it would be Fiat.

If they are building a sedan like a tank, just wondering what build would a Fiat SUV have ? I hope they bring one by the time i decide to change.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  10. Yes sure...i am going to change my car in 4 years...and having driven a linea my next choice has to be bigger and a segment higher C segment or SUV-softroader. So if fiat has a car in that segment then i will go for fiat even if their after sales service is the same as present.