1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will you buy a Fiat as your next car? Give the immedie response in your mind

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Feb 8, 2012.

?

Will you opt for Fiat brand for next buy

1. Yes

112 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. Not sure

15 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My punto is the first car we ve ever owned in life, i really fell for it the moment i saw it coming to india, yeah, i gave so much importance to visual appearance than anything else at first, then various forums like these backed my decision on punto with many many other factors, i felt happy and decided this would be my first car. So as soon as i completed my graduation , parents decided to get the first car and i directly went and booked a punto active . After that, i ve been through mixed patches of life, experienced the worst anybody can go through with the service centre guys , etc, even though, i knew them all very well. At that time i even decided to sell it off and go for some second hand so i can peacefully service in any known good workshop. But the emotional attachment with first car prevented me and now i m planning to keep it for as long as i can, but going by my nature of experimenting new new things and new experiences in all walks of life, i will not pick up a similar fiat again. My next car will be an SUV for sure and that would be an add on in my garage, but its a long way to go for that moment !!!
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Yes, if there is a FIAT meeting my requirements :)
  3. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    My answer is a definate yes. The Punto is my second car and i fell in love with it. Fiat's build quality, excellent engines, styling, handling etc. make their cars superior than the others and the after sales service is pretty decent in my opinion.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  4. Yes... But a diesel car...
  5. Zsa-Zsa

Zsa-Zsa Timido

Pune, MH
    Yes for the car but No for the dealer and service in Pune
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Just try TJet. Beats anything & everything on the road in its class/price band.
  7. I hope FIAT will stand on their own legs in India by the time I go for my next car (5 years from now). And my next 4 wheeler would be a SUV for sure. So please FIAT bring in a SUV.
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Punto is my car and definitely buy my next vehicle from fiat but ass is not upto the mark. Engine, Handling, Mileage are excellent.
  9. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    The majority answer in this thread is very clear. FIAT ARE YOU READING? Most owners are looking to upgrade in next 4-5 years to a segment above the present one they own. IMHO, if Fiat doesn't launch something entirely new on a different platform (preferably in a segment higher than Linea) by 2013-14, they might as well pack bags and go home.

Although Fiat is going to focus highly on the mass segment with a small car, they must plug the gap in the higher segment as well.
  10. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Are they ? If they had been listening/reading, they wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.