1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will you buy a Fiat as your next car? Give the immedie response in your mind

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Feb 8, 2012.

?

Will you opt for Fiat brand for next buy

1. Yes

112 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. Not sure

15 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I own a Linea! Next upgrade will be a segment above. So if fiat brings Dodge Dart with 2.0L Multijet!! :D
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    NO.... till I see a new model on a completely different platform and a better engine config (1.6 / 2.0 MJD)
    and needless to say better after sales with a independant FIAT ASS...
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    not sure. impressed with the uno petrol i bought petrol linea. but the experience has not been that great. its just that it looks light years ahead of my uno but technically it failed to impress me. of course the ride and handling is excellent. if fiat really comes up with a good product then i will be more than happy to stick with the brand.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yes 100%.
    This is my second fiat car.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Not sure. I would upgrade my car definitely, probably in 4yrs and hopefully a bit earlier. I would then again start the hunt for the car that best suits my budget and my requirements. There is a high possibility of narrowing down to a FIAT again, given the fact that after owning a Punto I never liked any other car that I have driven.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yes Fiat for sure, What to do Bitten by a Fiat Bug..............................
  7. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes, but only for a car is a higher segment then a Linea! Dad was a Linea MJD E+ and I have a Punto 90HP. Hoping for a Bravo or a Abarth!
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. xler

xler Novizio

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    This is my first FIAT experience. No previous Fiats in my family. Have a couple of friends, ex-Palio and Uno owners, who definitely did not a good brand experience. They were (or are still) stunned and still are unable to comprehend how a '(seemingly) sensible' person like me could buy a FIAT Linea.

I chose a Fiat Linea as it offered me a brilliant package. It was not a due to any budgetary compulsion. I am very happy with it. I have enjoyed every minute of the 6000 odd kms that I have travelled over the last 3 months. FIAT/TASS encountered till date on two occasions has also been good - I am using my experience with MASS (M800) and GM Service (Opel Corsa) as a yard stick here.

Would I recommend a Fiat to others? Definitely yes - to one whose expectations are reasonably clear and would appreciate the value of this package.

Would I buy a Fiat again? This question would not arise for the next couple of years. But to answer this question, my top of mind response and my answer to this poll was a 'Yes'. Yet, upon deeper reflection, a more rational answer would have to be "it depends". This answer would depend on my complete FIAT brand experience. Second, it would depend on the product offered at the time of repurchase - the value offered.
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    YES. Is there an better hatch than Punto? :)
  10. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Hell Yeh.... Fiat was my first choice when I bought my first car(apne paise ki).....Fiat is the second car.....and I am sure as I move up the food chain....Fiat is going to be my car of choice at every step......after Driving Fiats for more than 100,000 KM across all kinds of terrain....my love for this car keeps on growing every time I am in driving seat......

Reliability is a issue for people who don't treat their cars well....use them like they are someone else's property..... my advice...if you love to take care of your car...Fiat will make you fall in love for sure.
    2 people like this.