1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will you buy a Fiat as your next car? Give the immedie response in your mind

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Feb 8, 2012.

?

Will you opt for Fiat brand for next buy

1. Yes

112 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. Not sure

15 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    A Big YES . My 1st car was a 2nd hand FIAT UNO D & though I was dissatisfied with the service offered by TVS at that time, I was very much satisfied with the car & that infact started my passion, like, trust towards FIAT.Now it has been 13 months & 16k kms on the odo with my Punto MJD & nothing makes me more happier than taking her for a drive. I don't have bigger dreams, but definitely would like to own a Bravo . As of now I cant opt for sedan due to parking space limitation of my garage.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I already bought a second FIAT in my life. :dance
  3. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    well a big yes since i have 3rd fiat in my family ..but i would wait for newrer models
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

Definitely yes - provided they have a competitive product in the segment I am looking for ;)
  5. maverick

maverick Amatore

An emphatic YES, I have two Fiats with me now and I am happy with the way the cars have performed. I do not mind going for another Fiat when I need a car again,
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Can't have second Fiat in garage until they move away from TATA. Though I'm partially satisfied with the service, I still can't spend so much time on cars now.

Although a 1.6 MJD may tilt the scale when coming with all bells and whistles.
    Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Yes!

If Fiat has a car in the segment in which I decide to buy a car in future, the brand will carry a VERY positive weight assuming that it offers the key features that the brand is famous for - ride, safety and comfort.
  8. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I voted 'not sure'. I would be dishonest if I say that I am very happy with the Fiat A.S.S. Now when I make my next car purchase, say 4 years down the line, there might be better products from any of the manufacturers. I got the Punto 8 months back, not just because it was a Fiat, but within my budget, it seemed to be the best value among the available competition.

Rituraj
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes. In fact I had already thought about this a few months back and came up with this decision.
  10. baska

baska

Chennai
    Why not? Its going to be fiat 500 Abarth