1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will you buy a Fiat as your next car? Give the immedie response in your mind

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Feb 8, 2012.

?

Will you opt for Fiat brand for next buy

1. Yes

112 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. Not sure

15 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Well i may not opt for FIAT as my next car. I am praying to Almighty "may Alfa Romeo launch in India by the year 2014-2015. I will go for Giulia sedan or Giulietta hatchback:cool:, Just feel goosebumps all over my body when-ever i imagine that. Else, at least Dodge/Chrysler should be launched with DART-2 ltr MJD. That is having full traits of AR-Giulietta (if we are lucky enough to have DART here). Will just strip off that Dodge Logo for the one we call Alfa Romeo:mischievous.

In worst case if none of the above, i may go for next Gen. Punto again.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Present beast has a kind of awesomeness which would not bother me to buy another car unless something unbeatable is offered like a 1.3ltr MJD in Abarth disguise.

It was and it is so much tempting for me to go for 1.4 t-jet any moment but present punto90hp is not at all making me feel lacking in anything.so I am Happy with this one.

If in case I had to buy another car my criteria would tick-

Nice handling- for safe course

precise maneuver - for safe course

reliable brakes-for safe course

tough built body-for safe course

21kmpl with 4 passenger onboard

very well use able features

with a legend feel..!!

So far in my knowledge only punto and linea could do it ..
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    without a doubt "NO" :)
  4. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Though I love my PUNTO, as of now my reply would be "NO". But sure i will choose FIAT if they launch SUV :)
  5. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    its a YES .. all the way! Next would be an SUV, hope Fiat brings one to Indian market in the coming years.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    A big NO,atleast untill FIAT takes over the A.S.S and takes care of the spares availability and service.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

MODS NOTE - Post cleaned out due to OT content. Please resist from OT posts.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  8. Ofcourse Yes.
    The only sore point in the last 3 years of ownership is the lack of quality service centre in Chennai. It's definetely not a deal breaker though.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Voted for yes. I wish FIAT India introduces 4x4 SUV so that I can upgrade to that. Otherwise, I have to settle with Linea 1.4 T-Jet.:)
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Yes. Will buy a Fiat Car .