1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will you buy a Fiat as your next car? Give the immedie response in your mind

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sungoa2010, Feb 8, 2012.

Will you opt for Fiat brand for next buy

1. Yes

112 vote(s)
  2. No

9 vote(s)
  3. Not sure

15 vote(s)
  1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Well i may not opt for FIAT as my next car. I am praying to Almighty "may Alfa Romeo launch in India by the year 2014-2015. I will go for Giulia sedan or Giulietta hatchback:cool:, Just feel goosebumps all over my body when-ever i imagine that. Else, at least Dodge/Chrysler should be launched with DART-2 ltr MJD. That is having full traits of AR-Giulietta (if we are lucky enough to have DART here). Will just strip off that Dodge Logo for the one we call Alfa Romeo:mischievous.

In worst case if none of the above, i may go for next Gen. Punto again.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Present beast has a kind of awesomeness which would not bother me to buy another car unless something unbeatable is offered like a 1.3ltr MJD in Abarth disguise.

It was and it is so much tempting for me to go for 1.4 t-jet any moment but present punto90hp is not at all making me feel lacking in anything.so I am Happy with this one.

If in case I had to buy another car my criteria would tick-

Nice handling- for safe course

precise maneuver - for safe course

reliable brakes-for safe course

tough built body-for safe course

21kmpl with 4 passenger onboard

very well use able features

with a legend feel..!!

So far in my knowledge only punto and linea could do it ..
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    without a doubt "NO" :)
  4. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Though I love my PUNTO, as of now my reply would be "NO". But sure i will choose FIAT if they launch SUV :)
  5. drarvindc

its a YES .. all the way! Next would be an SUV, hope Fiat brings one to Indian market in the coming years.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

A big NO,atleast untill FIAT takes over the A.S.S and takes care of the spares availability and service.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

MODS NOTE - Post cleaned out due to OT content. Please resist from OT posts.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  8. Ofcourse Yes.
    The only sore point in the last 3 years of ownership is the lack of quality service centre in Chennai. It's definetely not a deal breaker though.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Voted for yes. I wish FIAT India introduces 4x4 SUV so that I can upgrade to that. Otherwise, I have to settle with Linea 1.4 T-Jet.:)
  10. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Yes. Will buy a Fiat Car .