1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will there ever be a MINI XUV5OO??!!

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Bala, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    :upJust like the MINI XYLO,Sub 4 meter,with excise benefits,without the third row of seat and a bit cheap too??!!!:rolleyes:,shorter and good for the self driven and those with space constraints for parking???
    Or.atleast a bare basic version of the current XUV5OO,with just the power steering,windows,central locking,abs,airbags and a lakh cheaper???
    XUV5OO is simply tempting,too good for an Indian car:up
  2. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    yeah but at the rate at which the public is going crazy....it would be as common as a maruti swift ...I wonder if FIAT had come up with XUV500 what would have been the public reaction :-|
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Oh,the XUV5OO,with a Fiat badge???,the showrooms would be empty and there would be umpteen number of hate threads from Honda boys!
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    What is the usp of the xuv? Is it the price.

The Scorpio, even with that idiotic ''hybrid'' tech, still seems the better deal to me, although a different segment and platform.

If in the market for a comfortable n reliable people carrier, Innova is still the car to beat.
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    SUPER DISLIKE.

I wonder why we Indians never change.