1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will Tata Motors and Fiat Ride Out the Jinx?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Re: Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Now some one talked about Marketing.News is Fiat known as laggard in this space in Indian market, is going for an image makeover, by opening up exclusive company-owned brand stores or Image Points in major cities (Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Chennai/Bangalore). News Courtesy - Economic Times/Times Of India ::T
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Re: Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

I posted this information long back in one TFI forum. My Fiat source told that first brand boutique would be open in Delhi. My source of info was correct. :clap
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Re: Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Thats cool! Ask your FIAT source for more info na! ::V
  4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    +100
    to Arun 1100 :D
    I can't wait to see one such showroom. When is it openingin Delhi?
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It will help us a lot to have one of their own in all places as competition breeds excellence. Just look at the leading manufacturers of India - Maruti and Hyundai. This is the way to go FIAT.
  6. I am no expert so question to experts -

Will opening dedicated showrooms will help to escalate the sales when today people are MORE worried about A.S.S. This may probabely help in areas where when you go sales executive shows TATA cars instead.
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @Anand: My views differ in that. Opening exclusive showrooms definitely improves A.S.S. At least I can quote the example of Hyundai. In Chennai there are 3 showrooms (read as franchise concept) and one captive (read as company owned - HMP). Sales happens everywhere but service mostly is done at HMP only. I know so many people (including me) who have moved from the showrooms after the sales part to HMP for the service support. Also, it is only through service that a company gains reputation in the market as well as profit.
  8. I am bit confused. These exclusive showrooms will be only for Sales, right? Owners still need to go to TATA service station for servicing. If so then how would it improve A.S.S. Most of the people are worried about the TATA service provided for FIAT cars (this is despite standing 2nd in the survey). Not sure if I am missing the point here.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ananad_27, why are you confused?
    Fiat in India is 50% Tata. Even the Fiat outlets will have 50% investment from Tata. Increasing sales will benefit both Fiat and Tata.
    Regarding A.S.S, your statement is contradictory. How can it be ranked 2nd, if most of the owners are worried or not happy. It is ranked 2nd, means most of the actual owners are satisfied.
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Anyone has any idea about the accenture report?
    Is it submitted to FIAT or is accenture still working at it?