1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will Renault Kwid shake up the entry level segment

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Mabams1826, May 28, 2015.

1. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Well just like Kwid, KUV 100 is going to be a run away success, it has created a new segment( if front bench seat can hold two people) all the variants have ABS and air bags from middle ones. If priced rightly I think and sincerly pray that we have a Swift ,I20 as well as Polo killer on our hands.
    I think Fiat missed the bus once again, they could have and should have launched something like this....
  2. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    To me, fiat launching anything would make a difference, not a competition for any of these.
    ANYTHING IS FINE, FIAT ARE U LOOKING AT THIS...:banghead::banghead::inpain: :dead:
  3. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    gpunto75 and asimpleson like this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    There they have alliance with Nissan again coming in handy, sharing engineering and platforms isn't so bad afterall. Maybe Tata and Fiat can hit it off again? (in a more meaningful alliance)
    Raj_pol likes this.
  5. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    If they can do to a left hand drive market from here, I don't know why Fiat can't.
    I still feel Ottimo cross should have come to India...