1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will Punto spares do the Palio/Uno way after it is discontinued?

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by naveen0808, Dec 3, 2012.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Service , spares and issues .. this is all that gets discussed with new comers aye??
    Well i have a short story too...

We own a Maruthi 800 which has petrol evaporation problem and the cabin almost always stinks of petrol.. its been 5 years and its gone from ONE MARUTHI AUTHORIZED CENTER TO ANOTHER AND EVEN TODAY THERE HAS NOT BEEN A FIX ..

Still maruthi is number 1..

My fiat experience.
    In the past 3 years that I've owned there has only been 1 replacement (That too under warranty) and since then I've never had to visit TASS for any parts .
    3 years down and the car still feels like new (which is hard to manage in other brands) ..
    So you take the call..

Parts issue is there everywhere..
    Have you read about the nuisance of owing a skoda ?
    Have you read about the horror stories of Hyundai and Maruti?
    Do you know that recently maruthi was ordered to pay huge settlements to its customers for faulty engineering of their cars??

None of this come out because most of us love to live in a well and not look beyond it ...

Come out of the fact that Fiat is having/ or had problems with parts..

accept the fact that there might be issues with any manufacturer and pity those who talk only about FIAT , enjoy the product and live to drive...
    Make your decision yourself
    1 person likes this.
  2. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

Wow I'm amazed about the love, affection and confidence folks have on their Fiats. I learnt driving in a Fiat (Premier Padmini) and always wanted to own one. I came back to India after spending 12 years on foreign soil, and my first car on Indian soil is the Fiat Linea 1.3MJD Ocenanic Blue. Waiting for delivery now, should be by mid Jan2013.