1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Will get a fiat car soon Edit: Booked and PDI done

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by daretodream, Jun 15, 2012.

1. saipv

saipv Amatore

Wow ..... a very detailed PDI report .... wish you all the very best with your TW beauty :)
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This 16" Tjet alloys look fab in tuscan wine... the acceleres come only in 15" and not 16"..
    I also had that beadings out of place..it was fixed and after an year, its coming out from the rear end..have to fix it with fevi quick now !
    The rust on the disc is common. once it starts rolling, it ll go due to friction. Coz of moisture in air, cast iron tends to rust, you didnt see any rust in td car coz its being used daily !.
  3. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, rust on the brake rotors is common issue, nothing to worry. Even if we left the car idle for a week or 10 days in rainy season we can see the layer of rust. After a small trip it will vanish.
  4. Nice PDI report, it will help me for sure :).
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Grerat it a good PDI report, Rust in Wheel disk is common , when ever i wash my car i see in evening it will be in red color , after a drive it will settle down and can see plain disk . All the best
  6. Nice PDI report daretodream.Is your dealer had T-JETS in the stockyard.
  7. daretodream

daretodream Timido

Bangalore
    HSR Layout
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks Sai! Where is your PDI report? I was looking for it. Have you booked Minimal Grey Color by any chance? And are you taking delivery on 29th (Friday)? We might catch up if that is true.

Thanks Varun, mbv and Vijay for dispelling the niggling fear in my mind about the rusted discs. Got back the peace of mind.

Where is yours PDI report? Or are you catpulting yourself directly into the ownership thread :)

Thanks ferrari. The only T-Jet in yard was the TD T-Jet and was there because of some problem as per SA.

So, as told in my earlier post, I am going to get the delivery of my car tomorrow (29th June at 12.30pm)..
    I didnt get sleep whole night yesterday. The hours are passing by like years.
    After taking delivery I plan to drive to Chennai- as my family stays there. Plan to start around 3-3.30 pm and take it easy through the highway.. Will take Hoskote-Kolar-Chittoor-Kanchipuram route.
    Accessories planned(mix of free and purchases) - Idol, Perfumce, Door Sil, 3d Kagu Floor Mats(Beige), Car Cover, Mud Flaps.
  8. Are you taking tomorrow.Which color and which variant does your dealer have.
  9. saipv

saipv Amatore

Hopefully we will meet tomorrow .... if things are on the right track .... :) .... Mine is a BNW EMotion .... Will post about it soon !

So your TW will be having an interstate ride as soon as it hit the road .... cool ....
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  10. I got Idol, Mats, mud flaps and tissue paper pack as free accessories. Perfume was not available so will get when I go there for collecting my number plate. Mat quality is good.
    I asked for door sil (illuminated one) but they told me that illuminated one comes only for T-Jet and not for Diesel. Not sure. Can anyone validate this?

3d Kagu is also in my list, will get it soon :)