1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why there isnt a Team Honda, Team Skoda, Team xyz .....

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gurjinder, Apr 22, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thank god that he didn't said it is ultraviolet for his knowledge about palio.
    3 people like this.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    A really ignorant buffoon. His excuse is that he's not "into" cars.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hope he doesnt see your post, :D
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    OT: No problem we have already started a Job opportunity thread
    1 person likes this.
  5. macky

macky Amatore

Hope he is not a member in TFI :) ;)
  6. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Guys people and I mean really ignorant ones, they think FIAT is company which makes the TAXI's (Premier Padmini) and yes at that time those were good, the only car with REAR Wheel Drive, these Ignorant People don't know FIAT brand, the brand which owns Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Lancia and more
    1 person likes this.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    That guy doesn't even know what Team Fiat is or if Fiat makes any cars in India anymore :)
  8. I am not here to spoil the fun but a forum exists for Skoda Fabia. THE FABIA CLUB :: View Forum - Skoda India News I am not sure if this has been discussed here. I came to know about this forum when I was in a Dilemma between Fabia and Punto. But this forum is not active, atleast in 2012.
    My relative who owns a fabia has posted in facebook, the photos of fabia club members meet.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

I am not here to spoil the fun but a forum exists for Skoda Fabia. THE FABIA CLUB :: View Forum - Skoda India News I am not sure if this has been discussed here. I came to know about this forum when I was in a Dilemma between Fabia and Punto. But this forum is not active, atleast in 2012.
    My relative who owns a fabia has posted in facebook, the photos of fabia club members meet.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks for the link. I typed 'Fiat' in google and got TFI on second page. When I typed Skoda and Fabia separately and I couldn't get any of the given link even after turning 10 pages. That shows popular is TFI where the skoda forum is like a small blog. I think we have lot of other small web forums for punto, linea on web. They haven't grown to the extend of TFI. Not a self boasting, but a fact that we are growing beyond just a model specific car club than a wide discussion forum with the thread of Fiat passion connecting us. Earlier my intention was to get some quick help whenever I get some niggles but now it is more than that. We discuss many other things and even a Fiat hater can also live quite happily here.
  10. PathFindeR

PathFindeR Novizio

Bengaluru
    I feeel the only reason is WE DRIVE THE ORIGINAL HEART AND NOT THE BORROWED HEART....:cool