1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why there isnt a Team Honda, Team Skoda, Team xyz .....

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gurjinder, Apr 22, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    It has struck me many a times. That why isn't there an Indian forum dedicated to the Hondas, the Skodas, the Toyotas, or for that matter the innumerable Maruti's.

I had the answer in my heart even before i thought of creating this thread. But i'd like to hear everyone's views on it.

In my first ever post on TFI i'd said FIATs are the cars having a soul of their own. That they are not just some production line things. Thats the reason why their owners are so passionate about them. And thats why they have a place online where they can meet up and talk about their prized beauties. ::T

Waiting to hear from all.

Gurjinder.
    4 people like this.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yes Gurjinder,fiats are only meant for over enthusiasts....who can cherish every moment of their life spent with FIAT.....
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    infact i used to have a preconceived notion that FIAT owners are always in minority,after getting my FIAT and becoming a part of team fiat,anytime any day FIATIAN'S are no way in minority....
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiatains rocks the show, Other are the viewers.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Because other car owners treat their cars as non living creature which take them from point A to point B.
    Fiat owners treat their car's like family members. They have a very very special place in the heart of the owner.

:eek:fftopicThe moment you hold that awesome steering and start rolling on road you just forget about anything else that is in your mind.

Only other car or manufacturer specific forum I know is of Mahindra Renault Logan.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
    4 people like this.
  6. FIAT owners are passionate car lovers and every FIAT they own is part of their extended family.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fiat has a history with the family itself, Once Fiatian always bond with it.
  8. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    it is the passionate nature that is related with Fiat and thats why these type of forums and activities come out..
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    though it should be on jokes thread but in a humorous sense i think below mentioned explains why we all fiat have groups but nobody else..

How do you get spare parts for a Fiat?
    Just follow another one around.

When should you do the first oil change on a Fiat?
    When it gets to 50,000 miles or (in other words) never.

How can you get a Fiat to do first 60 miles in 20 seconds ?
    Push it over a cliff.

Have you seen the latest Fiat anti-theft device?
    They enlarged the logo.

A friend went to a dealer the other day and said, "I'd like a gas cap
    for my Fiat."
    The dealer replied, "Okay. Sounds like a fair trade."

How do you make a Fiat go faster?
    Tell the tow truck driver to speed up.

What do you call a Fiat on a hilltop?
    A miracle.

Two Fiats on a hilltop?
    Science fiction.

Three Fiats on a hilltop?
    A funny place to build a Fiat factory.

my personnel opinion is after owning a fiat there is no looking back "it is the best".
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    A swift owner doesn't have any concern for a fellow swift owner. Same with any other car. But Fiat car meet another Fiat car we feel some family feeling. That is the main reason why there is no team Honda, or team Maruti. :D
    13 people like this.