1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why tapatalk is less used

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by himanshu4886, Oct 28, 2014.

1. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello TFIANS,

I have been regularly checking up with the number of members and tapatalk users.

There is huge difference between above two where members are more than and 7k and number of tapatalk users is mere 157 till now.

The purpose I open this thread is to get attention of members to use a friendly app for quick browsing of forum. It is very easy and quick to be connected.

Mods please consider this as a good move for making forum access easy for everyone and we can more interaction from those who have less time to devote to forum but want to participate more.

Thanks.

Proud to be part of community
  2. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    I regularly use Tapatalk in Office when I browse on my mobile in some boring meetings :p (Hope my Office guys dont see this).

Some people might not use Tapatalk as the new TFI Site fits well in mobile browsers as well and not much issues.

Otherwise Tapatalk provides an easy/quick Access to TFI, including quick replies.

- CM
  3. vijai

vijai Novizio

coimbatore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi,

I am a regular reader of team fiat and this is my first post. I use to use tapatalk before this forum when for the upgrade. After that, in tapatalk it just says "connecting to server" and errors out. is anything I am doing wrong here?
  4. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Yes search for teamfiat India, you will find new forum with new logo of TFI in red colour. Add to your forum and sign in with the same account. Bingo you can access TFI on tapatalk now.
  5. vijai

vijai Novizio

coimbatore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bingo...thanks Himanshu :)
    himanshu4886 likes this.
  6. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    This is what I do-
    On wifi - Teamfiat mobile site
    On 3g - Tapatalk