1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why is FIAT india hell bent on digging its own grave . Read this !!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by vivek_lko, Sep 18, 2011.

1. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Cant blame CEO sitting in India. but higher Honchos from Italy or somewhere else whom decides.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I think its a good decision. They are opening up Fiat only showrooms and need to work upon their image before they bring in a new car. If they just get the small car in, it may go the Linea way. Only thing is that they need to manage their communications to media properly so that they do not contradict their earlier statements
  4. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Lol...I think they never made any decisions, there were speculations, more so from us here on TFI .

I have mentioned in couple of threads before that don't expect anything till end of 2012. Only after 2013, something on new models can be expected.

Consolidating present position is the priority for Fiat, owing to the Tata alliance (mostly the negatives out of it)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  5. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Even if they had plans, they would have been beaten on their heads when these guys went to their Italian counterparts for fresh budget to fund their new car ambitions.. They really need to prove that they can sell and do some brand positioning .. a case in point is how "Hero" Motors is positioning themselves..

Alas, they need a marketing / sales CEO, me thinks..
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    IMO this is a great decision.

If they launch a new car then it will be have the same fate like Punto and Linea. Now let FIAT work on Brand positioning, better (Exclusive) FIAT A.S.S. and after all these efforts they should launch new car.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There was no official information about any new model being launched, except Small car, which was scheduled for 2012. Other are just some speculations or mis-information.
  8. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    am just wondering the source of these mis information . Why there no such mis infos about other brands like maruti or hyundai . Can this be the work of other companies to tarnish the image of fiat ?
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Could be because of more curiosity :D.
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Why delay the launch of a small car just to refresh your image FIAT and get the juice out of your current lineup?? You need both.Open the exclusive boutiques first and then launch the small car.Bang on!!!