1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why I brought Grande Punto and Why Am happy

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Just reached home, i don't know where the engine harshness went to.
  2. How to Bleed a Radiator: A DIY Guide - CarsDirect

Un knowingly I used the third method to release a air from cooling system of the car.

There are other methods in the link posted,you will love the refinement of MJD for sure.

There are lot of small things to take care in a car,which makes your car ownership experience better.

May be in highend cars, service folks are trained in such small yet significant things. I am not sure a FASS service folks really pays attention to these things.
    1 person likes this.
  3. TFI'ens, Happy new year 2014. I wil not active on this forum as before. Thanks for having me for last four years.
    Hope i get to bump into you in some other forum or social media.
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

You just released the pressure inside cooling system and as pressure was relieved you would have also noticed coolant level rising.
    Try opening the cap again and you would hear same air escape noise.
    Coolant system bleeds itself when cooling fan comes on. If you want to do it manually there is a bleed valve on the radiator top left.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Sat , does Harish stock FIAT parts or do you need to purchase everything for him when you give it for service ?
  6. Engine parts he can arrange, Punto specific parts you will have to order in 99 RPM.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even you can try FASC, I checked with Vecto, and they do sell OTC spares, didn't check any specific items though.
  8. sdp1975, prabhjot and punto_emotion like this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Sat-Chit-ananda , Long time buddy! Good to see you back. How's your Punto doing?
    Sat-Chit-ananda likes this.
  10. Punto is doing very well.
    punto_emotion likes this.