1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why I brought Grande Punto and Why Am happy

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Fayad

Fayad Amatore

Tvm
    Hi Sat, how is the dash-cam? Was it an online purchase? and cost?
  2. It isnof very good quality,but 16 GB is not enough to capture 1 day drive to office.
    It costed 3360 in Singapore, i got it from a Friend who was visiting Bangalore.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    why dont you try reducing the resolution to say 480p . That will give you more storage .
    Shoot in 720p or 1080p only when your in thick traffic or on highways. ;-)
  4. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Sat, is there any difference between the filters(air,fuel,oil) you purchased from 99rpm and JK automobiles earlier ? Are the ones from JK also OEM ?

I'm planning to purchase these aftermarket and visit Harish, and trying to figure out the best place to purchase from. I'll anyways be visiting JK to purchase Mobil 1 Delvac.
  5. Go to 99rpm, JK had given me duplicate Air filter once. 99rpm is genuine.Just get mobil 1 delvac from JK rest you order from 99rpm.
    4 people like this.
  6. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Probably an inspection before changing would have helped save some money ? How much did Harish charge for the labour, I'm assuming that you're happy with the quality of work done by him ?
  7. I had alredy ordered parts hence ....
    Work done by Harish is top notch.
  8. tash22

tash22 Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Sat

I have a 2012 BNW GP 1.3MJD Emotion Absolute Edition which met with an accident couple of months back while returning from Tiruchendur I need to know if Mr. Harish from Pride cars work on body and paint jobs any information will be highly appreciated.
  9. Yes they do work on such things contact him on his cell 9945112233.I got my whole cars clearcoat redone by them.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  10. Car is becoming smoother if not in days but as i cover few hundred kms. Harish did a good job,i also got boot door dampened in the process.
    1 person likes this.