1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why I brought Grande Punto and Why Am happy

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 22, 2010.

1. These additives are cleaning and dissolving agents for any carbon/gum or impurities, which might have been there all along the fuel lines including primary/secondary pump and CRDI system. I have used System D from past 3+ years found little improvement in refinement but ABRO is from an another world, it has put grin on my face while driving the car to office from past three days. yesterday took the car to nice rod see any diffrence from weekend run.There was none.
    Car used to have little hesitation in moving from 80 to 10 , not RPM's climb upto 3K very smooth and quick fashion.I guess a refined engine will have less damage to moving parts than unrefined one.
    I can't tell long term issues, but I have used additives in all my cars, not found any issue so far.My take is it may not be more harmful than adulterated Diesel.

- - - Merged Post - - -

This is first time i am trying this product based on suggestion from Vijay Khasa,it is 200+ ml of cleaning liquid to be used when doing a tankful.Below is the product details

Abro seem to be quite old company in field of automotive lubricants.
    abrobuildingfront.jpg abrologogrey.jpg 3580 Blackthorn Court
    South Bend, IN 46628 U.S.A.
    Telephone (574) 232-8289
    Fax (574) 232-8295

ABRO Industries, Inc.

South Bend, Indiana, U.S.A. For over 70 years, the ABRO name has meant quality around the world. ABRO Industries, Inc. provides top quality automotive, industrial and consumer products to customers in countries across the globe. ABRO's success is built on its strong network of distributors. Our distributors, some of whom we have worked with for over three decades, are the backbone of our past and the foundation of our future. The ABRO headquarters' staff, located in South Bend, Indiana, supports our distributors. All staff members are experts at their jobs, whether that requires navigation of the complex Customs requirements of the over 175 countries in which we sell or coordinating manufacturing and shipping schedules so that the right products arrive at the right place at the exact right time. ABRO has expanded its presence in the global marketplace by active participation in major international trade shows such as the Automechanika in Germany, the Canton Trade Fair in China and the Annual AAPEX Automotive Show in Las Vegas.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
    3 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the information DRIV3R. I missed your update all this time. I haven't used any additives till date. Planning to use System D and my be the ABRO too if Sat endorses it. :D
  3. ABRO will give better results than System D
    1 person likes this.
  4. shams

shams Esperto

is it available on fuel bunks?
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

no its not. You need to go to one of the dealers only.

System D is available but i've not seen ABRO products being stocked in bunks , i've visited
  6. You can order it over internet, snapdel and tradus seem to stock them.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
  8. yes.It is the same
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2 people like this.
  10. Utilizar el producto bajo su propio riesgo, prestar Sat-Chit-Ananda si obtiene buenos resultados.
    2 people like this.