1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why I brought Grande Punto and Why Am happy

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 22, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Although do not own a car now (will be soon) yet learning (Taking classes) so that point do holds good to the Future Me :-D But ill keep this point in my head!! :rolleyes:

However, i am sorry about the granny loss.
    1 person likes this.
  2. I have seen the driving madness in WB,people sway out of their lanes with out any indication!!
  3. We can still live with all this, but when a public bus comes to halt only after banging behind your car, taxis(ambassadors) when moving forward will tear down your bumper, cyclist/scooterist etc fall on yout car just like that, people bang your car just to get rid of personal frustation is a really very big points to worry my friend.
    KA has a really a long way to go to be anything like bengal. ;-)

Driving car is not like memorizing a programme, you mature with more experience. .When in the starting phase most learn from their big mistakes like I did(I guess), maybe many...
    Always think of the consequences of any action we take when on the pilot seat, will help you to an extent.
    1 person likes this.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Some people start driving full swing as soon as steering is "steady" and has some control of the ACC, brake and clutch pedals. They dont have the patience to refine the skills or learn road manners. Powerful four wheelers become the first car for many people these days.

I think it makes sense for TFI to run a survey on the age group of FIAT owners. It may not be the cross section of car owners in our society, but it might yield some useful facts.
    2 people like this.
  5. Shot from my 550D

- - - Merged Post - - -

Another shot
    5 people like this.
  6. Any tips on Cannon 550D will be helpful.

7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Sat, be it any camera, you have to get the correct ISO, Exposure, and White Balance settings. Read more on that and you will get great pictures.
    2 people like this.
  8. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Waw, very nice review and points Sat. It was like a real TD experience of many cars for me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
  9. 1 person likes this.
  10. My car got new contoured mudflops,Spoiler,and Door Sil plates , Spolier still needs painting.

8 people like this.