1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why I brought Grande Punto and Why Am happy

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 22, 2010.

1. talkraghu

talkraghu Timido

Bangalore
    Sat,

From which shop did you get the sticker - "Grande Punto" printed? I need the same. I visited a few stickering shops and they do not know the font name used print punto..
    1 person likes this.
  2. There is stickering shop on K.R road opposite to TATA FIAT showroom.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Hey Sat, I had got many sticker works done at the shop mentioned by you for my previous car. Small world :up He does pretty good job
    1 person likes this.
  4. Yes, they did pretty good job, I am wondering can we use carbon fiber instead of sticker materiel?
  5. Yesterday , i had to visit Mysore to visit my wife's grand mother for the last time as the passed away due to liver failure on Sunday at 7:30 PM.

Left home early by 6 AM,wrapped up every thing to come start at 12:35 PM towards bangalore, aw several Punto's on the road none of them had any signs of team fiat.

I was driving in the speeds of 90-110 kmph, at times would over take cluster of slow moving vehicles to manage the average speed and safe distance from such folks.

Suddenly I saw a blue Punto 90 HP chasing me like race scenario, and at one place he over took me from left lane and was about to hit a lady crossing (running) the highway!! Only because of punto she was saved other wise god knows!!

Our cars are no doubt drivers car but indulging in engendering driving just because car can yield more than some other cars in the segment is double edged sword.One doesn't know when his luck ends.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    4 people like this.
  6. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    True.... Punto ensures safety but one should be in limit speeds although braking and handling of this car is fantastic.
    1 person likes this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry to hear about your wife's grannny! Usually FIATs are well behaved on roads. Having said that there are always exceptions. And Mysore highway is one of the most dangerous roads to indulge in rash driving. You are right Sat, never will I feel safe driving beyond 100-110 kmph on this road. People using this route often will be aware of couple of dangerous speed breakers which appears from no where. If one is not careful or isnt aware of these humps, inevitably will end up flying! :A
    1 person likes this.
  8. I have driven in Kerala,Tamil Nadu, Goa. I used to think driving in Karnataka is safer then else where but I stand corrected myself now.
    It is really crazy driving in karanataka, people buy a car after learning the how to drive and drive at upper triple digit speeds in highway with out maintaining safe distance.
    Wonder why do they no maintain safe distance ? there are people who will try to sneak in even if there is just one car distance between vehicle to be over taken the and another car trying to overtake the same.

It is a fault of city driving and experts are Auto and taxi folks but now every driver is graduated to that level!!
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Driving in karnataka is safe , driving in TN is superb.. But driving on mysore Rd is just PAIN..
    Its can no more be called a highway
    2 people like this.
  10. One should drive in WB to know of craziness, it is impossible to drive.I feel karnataka if not the best but far far better compared to WB..
    There is long told proverb in WB, people who learn driving in WB they can drive anywhere in the world ;-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2