1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why I brought Grande Punto and Why Am happy

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi sat. Saw pics congrats its really done well
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

The car looks great Sat. Looks like a new car. Take care of it.:)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Pics from different angles inspired by SidIndica.
    DSCN1519.jpg DSCN1520.jpg DSCN1521.jpg DSCN1522.jpg DSCN1523.jpg DSCN1524.jpg DSCN1525.jpg DSCN1528.jpg DSCN1529.jpg DSCN1530.jpg DSCN1533.JPG
    5 people like this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mast feeling good by looking at your Punto as I am missing mine day and night.

How much you paid for that black color on lower profile of the car. Did you use the black color or it is something different?
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Your BNW Punto is King Of BNW Punto'es :)
    2 people like this.
  6. It is medium gray not black on bumper and black on running board.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Punto in white ,black and red are the best colors for mods, imo
    1 person likes this.
  8. I got the 4th service done for my punto this time not in TASS but at pride cars
    I got the UFI Diesel filter ,Indica Vista Air filter,Ufi oil filter and can of Delvac 1 from JK automobiles J.C road bangalore. so these are same OEM parts which TASS would use.
    Cost of all of these came upto RS 6233, Harish charged me Rs 2000 for servicing+waxing,over all price was similar what I would have paind at TASS but better quality oil and better service.

Car feels much refined now , this is the second Oil change after switching to Delvac 1.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  9. After the Clearcoat treatment,dust doesn't stuck the ca as it used to in the past ,just plain wash will dislodge most of the dirt on the painted surface.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Hey Sat any idea where to get the paint protection done?