1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why I brought Grande Punto and Why Am happy

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 22, 2010.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Way to go Sat. Looking as new as it would've in '09.

I've deleted your second post as the attachments weren't working. Kindly post again.

P.S. Is the front bumper-bonnet alignment a bit out near the driver side headlamp?
    1 person likes this.
  2. Yep there is slight mis match, will get it corrected.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3

Awesum job !!! ;)

Cant we paint the plastic on the bonnet(where windhield spray nozzle is located) ?
    Also,it seems like you have fitted new interior plastic as well ? the biege color ?
  4. It is butter scotch,and it a paint not new plastic.
    We can paint the piece of plastic between windshield and bonnet,but it wasn't in my plan.
  5. Cheers
    Good job
    U could have changed colour of alloys as well.
    1 person likes this.
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  7. I just made it more brighter silver,i realized photo's are not doing justice to the actual glaze what the alloys are reflecting.
    In the OEM color it is little dull with lot of black metallic shade.not it just bright solver it looks great while driving.
  8. Your car looks like it has just rolled out from the showroom...looks fabulous...
    1 person likes this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    @ sat,

Your Punto is looking super hot! I liked the Greande sticker at the rear!
    1 person likes this.
  10. it is just paint job.it was done after painting plastic primer and butterscotch applied later.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

thanks, I was hungry and wanting to go home early but Harsih made it two hours job with multiple tries!! I really couldn't match up to his passion there.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

I adjusted the rubber inside the bonnet and it aligned properly now.That was a good catch.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

It used to be a constant everyday visit to Pride cars, many a times my choice wasn't what the painter wanted to.
    I did make them hurry up initially but during finishing stages i waited for them to complete rather than me pushing through.
    At the end it did come out very well.it is an experience buy it self.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Just planning to go a LED in cabin light,any suggestion?
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012