1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why I brought Grande Punto and Why Am happy

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 22, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think you better take the car to 3M dealer and get it done.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, in case you are keen on removing minor scratches / swirls, better get it done by 3M guys! They are professionals and handle cars very well. At UB City outlet (Blore), have seen cars across the segment being handled by 3M guys. Right from Maruti 800 to Jaguars, Audis, Mercs etc. And have to say that they take good care of cars during the work process!
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I recently had a under body coating done at 3M here.. They have Polishing, paint sealant and some kind of laminating feature to protect paint from scratches on the body.
  4. samsongomezm

samsongomezm

Hi Surya,

Please share me the number of the B'lore 3M guys as there is a minor scratch and paint is removed in the front left door. Any Idea how much do they charge to get this repaired?
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As far as I know 3M people are located in RMV extention, Sarjapur road, Marathalli (next to Yashomati Hospital), UB City... You can select which is close by to you. I doubt whether they will do repaint job but minor scratches and swirl marks can be removed through their paint protection / restoration treatment (appx @Rs 4 to 4.5k)
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi samsongomezm,
    3M India: 3M Car Care Pro have a look here for details,
    3M outlets - you can visit which ever is near to you.. :dance
    1. No 1106, Opposite To KFC Restaurant, 24th Main, 1ST Phase, J P Nagar, BANGALORE - 560078 ( i had been to this place for car treatment)
    Call: +(91)-9686669486

2. No 991/992, 5TH MN RD, 7TH Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560102
    Call: +(91)-80-66498865

3. No 5, NR Hotel Neel, Bsds IDBI Bank, 80 Feet RD, RMV Extension 2ND Stage, Bangalore - 560054
    Call: +(91)-(80)-66595726

4. Shop No 1 & 2, Saroj Square, Silver Spring Road, Munnekolala, Marathahalli, BANGALORE - 560037
    Call: +(91)-(80)-40998483

:up

Nice day.. Surya
  7. Do you have nay pictures of your car after this,what do they do for deep scratches?
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
  9. Something cooking now:)
    Going for clearcoat all over and repainting alloy's with brighter silver shade along with Wruth under chaisis coating.
    Suggestions on alloy colour is welcome.
    IMG_20120909_122200.jpg
    IMG_20120909_122442.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Nice work in progress.. Eagerly awaiting to see it all done..
    How long did he say it will take?
    Also have you taken the pics of the car before clear coating? It would mean a lot for all here to see the difference and compare it with 3Ms paint protection treatment..
    I reckon it would be a good comparison