1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why "Ho Halla" about Honda Amaze Diesel has been stopped just after the launch ?

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by vikastwister, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    TEAM !!!

WHY HO HALLA ???

Its like comparing apples and oranges here. let honda be honda and Fiat be Fiat please. (as suggested by 'theblack')

More than 100 years of Legacy and Innovation. Watch these videos.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    i will stick to my accident with a cat story and leave it at that with no more responses on this thread from my end ! :)
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Tata and Maruti can use Fiat engines better than what Fiat can..
    DO I need to say about Honda?
    Wait,Let this Diesel mill begin to roll .
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Roll where? Out of engine bay? :D
    3 people like this.
  5. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Let engine roll or not, am rolling over the floor laughing.

Honda diesels have a really long way to go in order to compete with multijet, the way we drive our Fiats if we drive this Honda diesel, am sure Honda engines will roll out of the engine bay for sure !!! :D

I don't say Honda is bad, but fiat has really mastered in diesel technology not only in India but in European markets too :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    3 people like this.
  6. I do agree to certain extent on pre 2011 cars (2010 sep onwards to be precise) engine response is matches with other parasites.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    the thing is any brand cannot sell cars by just saying a particular component is best in class. They of all should know better than to simply say FIAT makes the best diesel engine so buy our cars.
    If i didn't know better even i wouldn't have bought a FIAT if they sold me car with that statement alone.
    Its a whole package that anyone in the world would expect and i'm sorry but FIAT has not delivered on many accounts.

Passion is one thing, I care for my beauty and spend tons of money on every small rattle ,niggle and issue even before they creep in and you will hardly find my car running on blr roads with mud all over it but that's not the point .
    Reality is something totally different and what hurts me the most is brands like Renault (which is a flop even in FRANCE) is doing really well and people are ready to buy more Renault cars than FIAT. I have only one statement to make "FIAT you haven't done justice to the brand name " at least not yet!!
    1 person likes this.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    WHo told you Renault is FLOP in france? and why do you think Renault sells well in India?
    Btw Renault,citroen and Volkswagen engines are sturdier than fiat engines.

Now ,as Honda has popped up with their own, we would see they will set a standard in it. same as how they did with Petrol Ivtechs.
    AFAIK Basically Ivtech is discarded Fiat technology which Honda fine tuned a mastered and we all love it.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Dear, You are still acting a torch bearer for Honda Motors Japan Pvt Ltd where we are criticizing a particular product. Lately a couple of my friends also took it brand specific when you started Honda Honda... If they are doing well as a brand, good for you and HJPL because you both will share the revenue and party in Tokyo.

Okkkk... then ask Honda to sell me an Amaze for Rs. 1 Lac. Will i buy? According to you, i may not because i am all about FIAT cars. Well you are wrong! I will buy it in Rs 1 lac and sell back to you next hr. in 7 Lac, the one who is one huge Honda Fan and will pounce on another collectable and that's too at 10% discount:dancing. Then i leave for some hill station with 6 Lac in boot of 90HP and Beer caret to my left.

Any person with a FIAT taste (Which has been all Palio+Punto+Linea so far in India) won't even bother to have a glance at such vehicles.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    2 people like this.
  10. Btw Renault,citroen and Volkswagen engines are sturdier than fiat engines.

Please quote your source of this enlightening information.
    3 people like this.