1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why "Ho Halla" about Honda Amaze Diesel has been stopped just after the launch ?

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by vikastwister, Apr 24, 2013.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    This whole forum is fiat lovers obviously Ho haters.
    I would take it all with a truck load of Tata Namak.

Honda means quality.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3

Definitely not anymore at least in India after seeing the Brio and the Amaze.
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

If you had said reliability,i would have agreed to some extent,but quality i dont think so.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

ok, look at this oscillating crystal, tick tock tick tock, your eyes are getting heavy, you are feeling sleepy, you will sleep in 5 mins but remember when you wake up in the morning, BELIEVE

Toyota the Quality Revolution
    Honda the reliability
    FIAT Bad cars and after-sales

now you can go and sleep.. good night!:p
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sipping a cappuccino .Wont sleep .

Honda means great buying experience,mesmerising resale value,fool proof after sales and service .

Fiat means fix it again tony!
    1 person likes this.
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Well, May be Honda means Quality/experience and much more that you are saying..
    Amaze is none of that. We are talking about a car here & not brand as a whole.
    Anyways, if you won't sleep, trance may break and Honda will no longer mean QUALITY:D.
  7. Fire it again Torino
    2 people like this.
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

You forgot "cheap."

Its like comparing apples and oranges here. let honda be honda and Fiat be Fiat please. Every car/brand have there own USPs for selling even if it means they sell just 1 car in a year.

What needs to be looked at is in india all these are really just a overturned mass of junk .
    i'm not saying FIAT owners are the most knowledgable or that honda owners are lame its just that they managed to do something with there cars that people like and they know how to sell that point.
    Mind you 30-35 years ago honda in india was unknown while FIAT was still doing very strong almost to the extent where there were only 3 kinds of brands.
    1.) maruthi
    2.) imports
    3.) FIAT
    that spoke something about FIAT. now if they become incapable of understanding that then god help them.
    True comparison would only come if you really go out of india and see.
    Everywhere else (at least from what i've seen) honda / hyundai are all considered cheap, cheap and very cheap and that's the reason every 16year old kid in the US drives an Accord or an elantra.
    In India thanks to the people in white these cars are "Luxury class", a shame in itself if you ask me!!.
    In Europe and US, you will find a special breed of guys owning fiats, 500s being more common than punto that does speak a lot.

Earlier I've seen in this forum itself that the "trusted german" brands were some of most hopeless when it came to reliability with FIAT topped reliability.
    So now coming back to india.
    Lets just leave the choosing to the owner and if he/she wants to die in an accident on road by hitting a "Cat" . In there "Reliable and trustworthy car" so be it.
    At least the population will go down a bit.
    9 people like this.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Again if i ridicule Honda all over that would be no open-minded attitude. I for particular not too sensitive for other things like customer-care etc., it should just do enough to keep my vehicle running in good satisfying ways without too many hickups & should suit pocket.

Few people plans to stay at Service Bays for rest of their life like Honda have adopted them by selling a car and may be these things stands higher than the car itself.

Lets come to the point, Honda is an automaker and does it make some good egs, yep they do. If i have 25 lacs in pocket and i am in market for a good petrol car, i will buy V6 accord given today's scenario and other offerings. Accord with Civic Type R indeed represents Honda as an Automaker, European Type R is just awesome to look at, you know it's a great car before you even drive it.

I drove V6 Accord a few days back and let me tell you, it will catch 200 km/hr and come to rest before you warm up mentally to do so. It's special considering the performance and quality it offers wrt. it's competitors in same price band. It makes a best buy according to me.

People try to lable a FIAT enthusiast a hater for other brands, let it be so. I love Nissan for GTR, Audi for their work of art A6 and A8, FIAT for their beauties like AR 159, AT Giulietta, Maserati Quattroporte, Ferraris, Punto, Linea, 500 etc. etc.

Honda V6 Accord is one of the car that i like, But does that mean i should also accept Amaze, city bla bla because it has the same "H"... nahhh, move on.
    1 person likes this.
  10. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

If Honda means Quality, I would say Tata means reliability :thumbup:

Coz no matter in which part of the country your vehicle breaks down, there's a local mechanic ready, to fix it. Does that mean we go buy a Tata Indica over Fiat Punto :confused:

And talking about German cars, yeah Volkswagen manufactures some nice cars but again looking at Vento and Polo (comparing with Linea and Punto) you never find that German engineering distinguishing great !!!

Fiat has a different crowd altogether which don't go by masses and buy the vehicle, but go by the product and are passionate about their cars.

P.S in the end its an individual's choice :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.