1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why Fiat Punto MJ

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by rakesh8051, Jan 20, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Why on earth do you spam all the threads by repeating your same statement that 'Fiat Punto has less mileage'.

At first, I highly recommend you to come up with some evidence so as to make others convinced that there is some truth in what you're saying. Until then, I will take your words with a pinch of salt. ::D

PS: I know this post of mine sounds very harsh! For the record, I have no idea why I am writing this. So, in case if you feel offended, feel free to report this post or PM the mods asking them to delete this post. ::O[/quote:1ijuyi20]

First, Klub Class , ur absolutely right in ur response. No need to report nything.

Secondly, Ravi, can we have a picture of ur Punto and then can we know what the problems uve faced.
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

ravi that has to be joke of the millennium. I hope you are not comparing mileage of MJD with Hero Honda Splendor or CD100 ::D
    http://teamfiat.co.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=214 Have a look at these figures
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Ravi - Are you buy any chance driving your car on Kerosene ::V

Here's the latest mileage figure I got during our yesterday return trip from Yelagiri. This includes occasional bursts to 120.

4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Go and learn to drive first instead of telling less mileage, less mileage like some prayer.....
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ravi can you post the picture of the car, and hw much has it run so far, wat is the average you are getting, and where do you drive the car (City/High-way) speed maintained during the drive, (Might be some problem in engaging the right gear at correct speed). i have never heard complaining regarding the MJD for the average?????
  6. If some one seriously thinking to buy Fiat Punto, i don't think he will rely on this type of reply without any base. :up

Forum means, people share there experiences, if you don't have an experience, or belongs to competitor, do some hard work to beat, instead to misguide by fake rumors. :cool:

Even it dent on your image too. :hit
  7. +1 to rakesh8051.
    Think you have a hatred towards fiat. Please try telling truth atleast once. I have a wierd feeling that you have never even seen a punto ever and now making allegations on car which we all own very proudly.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ravi we all are waiting for the answer from you,
  9. Hello Team,

Yes , My Punto diesel emotion getting 14 KM mileage on four way, still 11000 KM done, For speed i am maintaining 90 Km speed..i bought in AUG 2010,

I didnk check mileage in bangalore city, starting on words its coming 14 Km mileage per lit.

I will drive 95 % on highway only for ling trips, bangalore to vijayawada..

need to change airfilter and oil filetr ? please give me the suggestions here ,

10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    First of all there is no relation between milege & Oil Filter.

I think you are making a technical mistake while calculating milege. Do as follows.

1) Clean Air Filter with the help of Vaccum cleaner.
    2) Make sure that at the time of calculating milege you reset the tripmeter.

e.g. :- if you reset it today & after clocking some 100 KM, you turned off engine for more than 12-24 hr.
    then on next day you have to again reset the tripmeter to calculate true figure of milege.

3) Reset the trip-meter.
    4) Run the car with/without AC with max.speed of 90-95 on 4-way for min.100 KM . Don't take stop in this trip.

& then check the milege. Iam sure it will give 22-24 KM/Lt. My best figure is 32.1 KM/Lt.

If not then check your brakes. Check for brake binding.