1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why Fiat Punto MJ - Part II

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by rakesh8051, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Thanks Kiran for your advise. I know Punto MJ is a great machine, even i liked very much, but what you want to say on your previous words.

Who want to save the company - Fiat or You ? They don't know how they can keep their customer happy ? They are just time passers. :dance
  2. ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??.

if we will get good service along with good product, than this is INN ! :wow
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Rakesh Sir, please note that I was refering to the Accessories guys at Tejaswi. The thing is that we have to be behind their ***** to get our accessories (I asked them about central lock, they said it will take 10 days and its almost over 2 months and they din't call me. I think they haven't placed an order at all, as I din't insist on it).

And the very next day after the delivery of my car I visited Autofin at Secunderabad and they told me that they do have the central lock but the technicians were not available as it was a sunday. I have postponed the central lock issue due to some other reasons. I am now used to drive my car without the central lock (though it seems a bit uncomfortable, I can live with it)

If I would have really wanted a central lock badly, I could have got it installed most probably in a weeks time. So the point I was trying to make was the accessories is the worst part at Tejaswi as far as I am considered. May be few others might have faced similar situation or not, but the comment was based on my personal experience.

Mine is an active version which doesn't come with a central lock and the mechanism is quite complicated as I even had a talk to the autocop guys who has a tie-up with fiat. We can still get an aftermarket central lock installed as Shashank did. If you go for a dynamic then you won't have any hassel with the central lock issue.

About my advise to Guru about the accessories is purely my personal opinion which might change after we have a talk with the GM and if we could get a better service from them. Its a win win situation.
  4. ???, ?? ?? / ??? ?? ???, please ???? ?? ?? ??? !

I don't think this is the posting rule in TFI, that you should say starting "Sir". We all are friends and suffering for one diseases called "Fiat".

So 1st name culture should be implemented in TFI.
  5. N Kiran

@ Rakesh : Well if you insist I won't call you Sir again, but that was a gesture of respect.
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Spares is never an issue for FIAT, it is the accessories that are the issue...
    I want to bring something here is that it is only FIAT which provides OEM accessories whereas Maruti and Hyundai no one even care about OEM accys....
    Since Punto and Linea are quite new to the market when compared to Swift... The accessories are still not available aftermarket..But then there are still few.. like Kiran got an spoiler...

And as far as i know Sandeep ji ::T aap toh Emotion pack lene ka soch rahe ho toh no accessories required...
  7. N Kiran

+1 Shashank.....

@ Rakesh : We are planning for another small meet in march and if you could join us, we can have a talk about what has been discussed with Tejaswi this wednesday. When I got my car serviced at Malik, the references and being a TFI member did help me a lot. Lets try the same at Tejaswi too.

I had no clue earlier when I had my Alto as to where and how to get it serviced. I used to get my car serviced at Varun Motors Madhapur as it was convenient for me. They were excellent, whereas I had to go to Mithra at RTC X Roads for an accidental repair as I couldnot go to Madhapur since my car had to be towed and RTC X roads was the nearest servicing center. Those guys actually changed my battery with some other car's. I only realised it in the next servicing at Madhapur. And the Mithra delivered the car after 10 long days and gave me a huge bill with things done that were not even necessary. So I cannot say that Maruthi has the best service. Again this statement is purely based on my personal experience. Wish I had something like TFI to enlighten me and back me up with information earlier in those days.
  8. Who knows better torque than car manufactures ?

I agreed and sure that Punto on Top among all others.

Than what is the main drawback in such a wonderful machines, that the Fiat is not performing well in front of there competitors ?

either they are getting there pic of cake easily or they don't want to sell more cars or getting major numbers from there HO. :wink:

Even to reduce the impact of GM image "Chevrolet" offering the 3 years no charge maintenance offer in India.

Think Inc quote poster, I pasted in front of me: ::T
    One satisfied customer in 10 years will bring you 100 more.
    Customer is the profit, everything else is overhead.
    Remember, 68% of customers quit because of an attitude of indifference. Apart from selling a good quality products, it is after sales that is important too. If you put yourself in your customer's shoes you will know how to put a smile on his face. His smile, of course, will continue to ring your cash register!
    It costs six times as much to get a new customer as to keep a customer you already have.
  9. N Kiran

::T I think we must make TFI posters with this quote and gift it to all the Fiat dealers ::V
  10. I told you earlier in top of my thread, members are in love with Fiat (Kiran loves his Punto after marriage)

Why TFI, this is not a new quote or 1st time discovered, They don't know there own. ::V