1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Why Fiat India have 4 Models in their showroom, 2 models are almost inactive.

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rakesh8051, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I Think its better to get the Small car soon and hit the market with the low price, hurry up Fiat - India or else you will be left behind some others would get the small car engine in their brand and you will be again blaming the competitors.
  2. I was wrong

My view was wrong, Now they have 3 cars in there showroom

They removed the Fiat 500 from India web-site.

From Sales Count Fiat 500 was zero month by month, even VW beetle have some counts. (expensive from Fiat 500)

I think soon they will fill with new model. I am happy, that they are keeping Palio still, (every body said that , soon No Palio, so Palio na-liyo) means I am safe. (Recently booked and waiting for delivery) :)

All the best Fiat India with new models.
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    This is a surprise and a shock :eek: What are they upto?:confused:
    Not introducing models that cater to the Alto/Santro/i10 buyers!
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If you check the showroom link, Bravo is not there so guys chill.
  5. Being they include bravo, might be they are planning to lunch in place of Fiat 500,

Site being develops back end.

Sure for Fiat 500, its out, they removed prices too. :(
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think Bravo is going to launch in INDIA. They are going to display Bravo & PANDA ( Not Sure ) in Brand Store which are going to open very shortly.
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Nobody will buy costly hatchback like Bravo and Panda is ugly looking.
    The best is Palio Novo (removing the word Palio). Only 'Fiat-Novo' will also work better.
    Anyway wait and watch the secret launches of cars from Fiat. (only company guys, showroom team and we TFIans will know about launch) .
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    What about the Skoda Yeti if Panda is ugly? Panda can be launched here with a 1.3MJD and it can serve as a mini crossover vehicle. Sensible companies are planning to come out with such models soon. e.g. R3 by Maruti and mini Xylo by Mahindra.
  9. Fiat 500 was the one of the best hatch in the world and Fiat recently launched at US to show there strength. Fiat 500 the most popular car in Fiat Umbrella

If Fiat launched costly >8 lacs car / van. It will fail again, same as Fiat 500.

They did the right step to step out the Fiat 500. Now they are concentrating more on all 3 + Tjet models.

All the best for new plans Fiat.