1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Who will be the champions of Europe?

Discussion in 'Sports and World News' started by gurjinder, May 10, 2011.

?

Who will be crowned Champions?

Poll closed May 28, 2011.
  1. Manchester United F.C.

66.7%
  2. F C Barcelona

33.3%
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    So, whos it gonna be on May 28 at Wembley?

Man Utd or Barcelona

I will be rooting for Man Utd as i have been since the days of Beckham & Stam :cool:

Gurjinder.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I support Man U as well, But voted for Barca as I think they have the edge.
  3. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Barca! What a beautiful and effective game they have!
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    United all the way! I think this time around we have a better chance against Barca coz we are not a one-man team like in 2009 when Ronaldo was on a one-man mission to outshine Messi. The current United team might not have a Ronaldo, but its strength lies in collective team spirit and work ethic. Park was simply amazing and my MOTM on Sunday against Chelsea. Yes Barca are also much improved since 2009 and start the game as favourites. Can't wait for the 28th of May to come! GGMU!
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

At First Thought, Heart Will Always Say United, Mind Says Barca

Somehow I dont see that "no good" Carrick controling/Holding the Barca midfield and fletcher is not match-fit. The Only way I see United getting a upper hand if We play at the "so called Premiere League Pace" but I dont think Barca will let us play at that speed with the Kinda posession they have in every game.

Also, If we look at the recent performances and the recent history - the way we play against the BIG teams is all "Counter attacking football". Our posession is always lower than our opponents and with Barca being the opponents this time around, Giving that kinda possession to Barca is a suicide.

Enough with the Negative words, now if you read the negative lines you will see the positives - The "so called Premiere League Pace" & "Counter attacking football" . With the High Line that Barca Defenders Play at - If we combine the Two positive Qualities of Our Game - The Pace and The Counter Attacks , The 4th European Championship is Ours . :p G G M U

VOTED FOR UNITED

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  6. its barca all the way..
    hope for the best..

ANSAL11 all the best...
  7. gurjinder

Punjab
    Right said Ansal

Its gonna be a fight between the workhorse Man Utd and the fluid Barca (Man they play some amazing football)

I just hope that the match turns out to be a real classic. ( Like the '99 & '05 Finals)
    Would love to see atleast 60,000 United fans out there among the total 90,000 at the Wembley. [90,000 lucky $$%@#:punch]

Any news about the probable squads?

Gurjinder.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    The only thing I know is - We will play 5 in the midfield, that means no place for chicarito. Midfiled would be Carrick, Fletcher, one out of Gigsy/Scholes, Valencia, Park
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Dnt need all the best mate...the proof is in my Signature !!!!! :)
  10. gurjinder

Punjab
    Waiting to see Evra slice open Barca.

And Nemanja to defend like a star. I have the utmost respect for this guy. I'd go for Giggsy along with the others.

Lets see what the wily old Scot has in store!

Wanna bet on number of Mascherano dives in the final?? ;):p