1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

White Punto 90hp for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by raj_90hp, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    Nobody understands the value of the car bro. I have had people comparing the 90hp to the 75hp's price. I have had people comparing the price of my car with Punto 1.3 Active! I have had offers as low as 3.9 Lacs. In the end, nobody is bothered how well kept the car is or how much is spent to maintain it... they just want the cheapest car.
  2. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    ^ The used car market in India is pretty flawed. When they can't understand the value of upgrades such as better tires, battery, ECU remaps, suspension upgrade or ICE, how can they know what 90HP Punto means? I got really frustrated last year when I was to sell my Getz 1.3.

Only a true Fiat fan/previous/existing owner knows what 90HP is capable of. Believe me, just a few days after I bought TJet, I was contemplating (in an alcohol induced state of mind of course) to buy a 90HP purely as city commuter. I was smitten by the drive quality, handling and engine dynamics of Tjet and was longing to experience the similar aspects in a hatch. But budget is not really my best friend right now.
  3. macky

macky Amatore

Buddy Raj, if not for all the hassle that i have to go through the ownership transfer i would have brought your car, but i just want to know who that guy is who wants the car for 3.9L,
    My sugestion would be to keep the car and use it when you are back if the trip is for not more than a couple of years, else leave it with relatives will it finds a good home!!

4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Raj, You need patience. There will be a knowledgable buyer for sure.

FYI, I sold my 90HP at 15k kms at a higher price than quoted by you initially.
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Raj,

I'm trying my best...I showed pics and people were blown over...but they are undecided about MH registration..irrespective of how much ever I convince..

Yes..the ordinary folks won't understand..what a 90HP means...

But most of them do love Punto very much..especially ur car with alloys..

Let me see what best I can do.

-Satish
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    you're model is 2012 right?
    A friend of mine seems to be interested
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    His is Jan'2011 model.
  8. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

i have never been a fan of second buy, but owning this beauty after reading all your reports here and t-bhp would be a the best buy one can get...
    All the best for your sale.
  9. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Huh! If this was in Bangalore, I would have considered betraying one of my cars for the 90 :p
  10. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    Thanks a lot for your kind words friends. I will keep this thread updated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.