1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

White Punto 90hp for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by raj_90hp, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    Fiat Punto 90hp - Top of the line diesel Punto with the 90hp Multijet engine. Car is sparingly used and has just 16700 kms on it's odo. Car is in pristine condition - no dents or scratches. Car has been taken care of very passionately.

Aftermarket add ons - Music system worth 35000, Black roof, Alloys, V Kool tints and red calipers.

Car is in warranty till 2014. All service records are maintained.

Reason for selling : I am moving to UK.

Expected price : Rs. 620000/-

If interested, please mail me at rajeev.n@outlook.com

DSC_0702.jpg

DSC_0706.jpg
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I must say ur car is worth the price..will check..
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think your car is really worth for the price which you are asking for. I will check with my friends. Does this car hypothetical to Bank?
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
  5. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

@Raj - Why are u selling it?
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    your answer is in the first post itself! he is moving to UK.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Nice and hot looking car Raj.I had read your posts in Team-BHP,The Automotive India and Gear Heads India.Impressive vehicle and price is worth the penny.
  8. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    Thanks a lot for the kind words my friends. I am very reluctant to sell the car but at the same time, I cant let it remain idle for a year and deteriorate. I love it too much for that.

No buddy, the car was bought on outright payment, so no hypothetication at all.
  9. raj_90hp

raj_90hp

Mumbai
    Car has completed 17100 kms now. Final price dropped to 570000. Looking for a good owner for my Pintu.
  10. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I so wish I had the cash. This car is a steal at that price. I could keep it under safe custody with a promise to drive it every alternate day, if you're looking for an arrangement!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.