1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

White pearl Avvy home

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by sajands, Oct 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sajands

sajands Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    They say careful what you wish for and they come true :)

Since long I always had a soft corner towards Avventura's and each time I would see one in the service center, I would be drooling over it and like a fly getting attracted to the light I would find myself drawn towards it.

Back to reality, A Fiatian from heart, Had a Punto and then moved to a T-jet which met with a bad luck and lost her due to the flood which declared her as a total loss.

Post getting my IDV value from insurance, my hunt began for a car to fill the empty space of my garage. It was no secret that its going to be a FIAT again and nothing else but the question was which one??? bitten by the Tjet (remapped to 145) it was obvious that its going to be another Tjet and the search began.

After several auditions none seem to fit the bill not sure why as how hard can it be to get another Tjet!!! I guess there was some force that was making me look within than a mere replacement.

while at office was looking at Quikr, Olx and other sites I started to play with the filters under Fiat and then the old spark kicked in.... What's stopping me from getting the tank that I always droool about.

So started the search for the Avventura and after many weeks finally found a 90HP pearl white 2015 Avventura which had clocked 58k on the odo and went to check her out and then realized that yes some dreams do come true and this time it came in the form of an avventura.

Please do welcome my Avv(still yet to name her) home and into the group.

This is a MJD 90HP emotion, Abarth alloys were on my Tjet which I had removed and kept and put them on as its just adds more oomph to the tank.

Couple of things done, Added the reverse sensors provided by Fiat (autocop) for Avventura, works well as its sensors 3 & 4 are calibrated with the spare wheel.

Regards,
    Sajan

IMG_20191027_162604__01.jpg

IMG_20191027_162625__01.jpg

IMG_20191027_162651__01.jpg

IMG_20191027_162845__01.jpg

IMG_20191027_162902__01.jpg

IMG_20191027_162929__01.jpg

naruf1 and gpunto75 like this.
  2. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations!
    Once a Fiatian, always a Fiatian.
    Avvy is surely one of the lookers. When it was introduced, we spotted one of it on the road in orange colour.
    We were searching for a car for wife then, in automatic version. She immediately said she would purchase this. Then realized it does not have automatic, and then dropped.

sajands likes this.