1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

White lady came home to accompany her sister...!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by shivraj5624, Feb 20, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

The Mileage is pretty fine as of now. Try to sync with it's gearing more & more by keeping Ic feedabck continuously on driver display. You will get a pretty fair idea, when & what speed should be managed for different gears.

Pls check Tyre pressure. Ride is not bumpy at all. Not sure about 2012 models stiffer set up though.
  2. Linea looking uber cool in white colour and completing my 60th post.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  3. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    HELLO FIAT FANS......5,OOO km done on my Linea and the first free service too..
    Took an appointment at TATA dealer a day before and went with the following comploaints
    1.Screeching sound of both front power windows.
    2.Media player button.
    Rest all is fine
    The service was too good.thanks to the service executive Mr monniudin.
    The front LH side regulator replaced under warranty (Rs 1,107) and also door winder replaced under warranty...Now the power window is working fine
    Previously i felt the ride to be bumpy but now it has got better.Mileage is improving .city-18.5 ,highway-21.2 (without a/c).Engine feels so smooth .It just cruses on highway.
    Got G-sport seat covers for 9,500.suits my car very well.thank got i didn't go for sun-films so soon.
    Went for too many long trips.Belgaum to Davangere thrice ,Belgaum to Pune once and Belgaum to Bangalore once.All these trips were made after car clocked initial 1000 km at lower speed.(80 kmph).
    Thanks FIAT
  4. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Everybody..My MJD got serviced a few days ago ( 15,000/ 2nd free). Got to done at Bangalore KHT motors . Thanks to Jaykrishnakola , who has joined as adviser at KHT , just for experience. I met him first at the recent Goa meet . He guided me through all this. The service was good . Didn't find any unfinished job.The washing and germ cleaning could have been a bit better. Thanks to Bharat ,the service executive who is very prompt in his job.
    A lot has changed in this one year of my journey with Linea. To start with-
    My first accident of linea was with a New punto . It was just brushing of mirrors.Both of us had same damage . The proper mirror got cracked without a single scratch over the assembly. i got the mirror replaced during this service (Rs 260/-) . He Punto driver was a village guy and didn't have any knowledge about TFI.:(
    Purchased a new 21 speed fire fox cycle :D
    Got done nice G-sport seat covers at Davangere.
    And i am now ordering the star 3D mats online after writing this post.:p
    Attended my first meet at GOA.:)
    :cool:

All Thanks to TFI that i am writing a review of Linea, or else i would have been writing Verna's ownership review.Who knows , i would have sold it by now if i had taken that c**P. So close on buying it. http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-3-mjd/4231-verna-fluidic-linea-mjd.html
    Gifted my Linea , a Jopasu interior and exterior duster..Working really well.:cool: 2012-12-11 23.19.09.jpg 2013-02-20 22.48.47.jpg 2013-02-20 22.53.42.jpg IMG_0902.jpg IMG_0889.jpg IMG_0895.jpg IMG_0894.jpg IMG_0899.jpg IMG_0900.jpg 2012-09-01 16.44.30.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    4 people like this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wow..nice write up Shivraj Sir.ur Linea is looking gorgeous.thank god u didnt bought Verna.u bought a class apart Linea which is Admiration Guaranteed.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Wow..awesome snaps with her elder sister..
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Relax,

Fiat 137D and Linea Great combination. Wonder which one rolls the max and delivers the widest grin :D
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the Linea. I own one in white too.

Enjoy many more happy miles with the car.
  8. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks nkrishnap ...i have read your petrol to diesel sedan thread long back..very nicely written. And same pinch , as we both ride apache too apart from our linea .;-)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    1 person likes this.