1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

White lady came home to accompany her sister...!!!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by shivraj5624, Feb 20, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Congrats! I also remember your thread "Verna to Linea" because of such a distinguishing name you chose for. This car is a masterpiece in every aspect no matter what you talk about. I have come across a couple of cases with misconceptions that it must fell in 15-20 lakh category & was not considered at all. It's large size of D-segment cars also doesn't help the misconception. I wonder if someone ever thought on this. FIAT should advertise Linea pricing more than anything else.

Keep all your ownership experience coming through non-stop.It's a 2012 model which very less people have as of now.
    1 person likes this.
  2. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    ya Vikrant sure..let me know when u are here.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Yes ENKI i'll update on it.let me cover a few km on it.The auto headlamp comes very handy but it's more sensitive..The wiper sensor is very good,a drop of water on sensor makes it wipe.:)

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Will update after a few miles on her.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Of all the things I liked the images which said "Rain sensors", "light sensors".
    Man you own a state of the art car which is build not only to make other's jaw drop at a car fest but also on the road when they see you take corners.
    All the best with you're new car.

PS:: I'm so happy to see so many die-hard fans of FIAT and cars in general, thankfully we are not a minority :)
  4. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    now i can say ""i am jealous";););) well nice color,,,,,wanting more interior pics

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

hey Shiv one more question ,,is handling affected due to raised suspension or something like body roll??
  5. When I first seen the Linea on road, in March 2009 I also thought it must be 18-20 lakhs range car, at that time I had a very little knowledge of cars, though the difference was distinct.
  6. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great Choice sirji! It was indeed a wise shift from the ANHV to Linea 2012. A great car! Congrats once again.
    Happy Motoring!
  7. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    Congrats dude and glad to know that you were able to change your decision after reading TFI reviews. :)

btw I bought my linea on 19 feb 2010 :)
  8. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    New pics of FIAT sisters... IMG_1493[1].jpg IMG_1496[1].jpg IMG_1513[1].jpg IMG_1522[1].jpg IMG_1533[1].jpg IMG_1528[1].jpg IMG_1510[1].jpg IMG_1488[1].jpg
    First set of photos are on post #15.
    3 people like this.
  9. Awesome.... Congrats Shivraj.
    And nice demo to show the improvement in GC....

Happy Double FIATing now
    1 person likes this.
  10. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Guys my car is giving avg consumption of 16.7kmpl & has done 515 kms in total.Is this mileage good or it should have been more? I haven't reved the engine more than 80kmph still.One more thing,car is still bumpy on humps and uneven roads. Will the ride improve or will be the same ?