1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

which Sunfilm and UnderBody antirust coating.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by amarteotia, Dec 17, 2010.

1. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    ^ I think amolmane, you may be right. I got complementary Garware sunfilm on my Santro for the music system, and it seemed to cool better than the 3Ms that I have installed on i10 and Punto. But we need to see other factors like visible light allowed, UV protection etc. and not just heat (I think Infra Red) radiation.
  2. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Garware Ice cool Elite has 70 % VLT for Rear Glass & 50 % VLT for side Glass.So it is R.T.O approved film.

UV Protection is also 97-98 %. What do you want more.

Iam using Garware Ice-cool Elite. Great product !

I was impressed Because of 70 % VLT for Rear & 50 % VLT for S W.

Formula of Sun film

More Dark Film= More Darkness,More invisibility,low quality & low price.

Dark sunfilms are for those who needs privacy in daylight.

But dark films can't protect you from dangerous UV rays & sunheat.

So wake up FIATIANS !
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    amolmane: Can you share the cost involved for Garwware ICE Cool Elite. Also how to identify if its geniune or not.
  4. amolmane

amolmane Guest

I paid Rs.6200/- with Bill & warrantee card in Pune.

Bhandari Automobiles is an authorised stockist.

Genuine Garware Ice-cool Eite has printed name " GARWARE" on it.

On Side window VLT 50 % is indicated.

At Rear windshield VLT 70 % is indicated. Go to Garware Website.
    Mail them your querry. Sales Manager will call you & will tell names of Authorised Dealers in or near your city. So no question of duplication.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey Viny and redbull and amol, ive posted a comprehensive comparison of all the sunfilms in my thread. Do check it out, i might be usefull for anyone looking for window tinting.

here's the link...
    viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1213&p=24153#p24153
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    @Amol, there is a reason why Garware is not the most recommended brand. Its the actual performace compared to the other , inspite of all the high percentages on Garware. Its nothing about being a mnc brand or indian brand. Its about the actual results. If the only reason of not choosing garware was of it being indian, then most of the poeple in the country wont choose Maruti. Its about what you get from the product and its based on thousands and millions of reviews.
  7. amolmane

amolmane Guest

We Indians choose Maruti only because of its milege & Resale value.

But which Maruti mode has Road Stability,Ride & Handling quality,Build quality
    & most important life guarantee & Safety.

It is not important to go for product by seeing Reviews of other people.

We should use our "Brain" not of others.

If you are using Maruti norms then why you did not go for SX4/Lancer Cedia.

You wil might have discovered definatly positive in FIAT Linea.That's why you purchased Linea.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I have to agree on any day Vkool is much better than Garware, if individuals budget allows to go for vkool.
    Next to it i find llumunar to be next best in the slot. Garware is good for VFM approach and can satisfy to some extent.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

@amol, I never mentioned "WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE MARUTI", i just mentioned people choose maruti inspite of it being indian. Secondly, no car in hte worl gives "life guarantee".
    Everyone uses their "BRAIN" by reading reviews and then comparing the product themselves, and if they agree with the review using their own "brains", they go for it. Nobody just blindly follow reviews. They go for it according to thier own needs and budget.

In terms of going for TJET, i used my "brain" to read out review of all the cars, then used my "brain" in doing TD of all the prospective cars, then used my "brain" to differentiate between all those cars and then decided to go for it.

The only thing I wanted to mention by my last post was - you principle of "if the product is indian, indians wont buy it " is absolutely wrong.
  10. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Iam Glad by reading the bold words. ::T
    It indicates that Indian Custmer is wise. ::D